Eden Hazard

the wes

Neymar better than ronaldo and ronaldinho? Are u kidding me?

Ronaldo was probably the best striker of all time and ronaldinho was the most magican of all time.

Hazard is better than divemar even barcelona fans accept that. His goals were created by messi, withouthim hes a joke

Neymar better than ronaldo and ronaldinho? Are u kidding me?

Ronaldo was probably the best striker of all time and ronaldinho was the most magican of all time.

Hazard is better than divemar even barcelona fans accept that. His goals were created by messi, withouthim hes a joke

If you're replying to me, you misread. I said he was obviously inferior to them, but he will outscore all of them for Brazil. That's what I don't understand. Look at his stats.

2011/2012: 20 goals & 17 assists in 44 apps + 3 sub apps (Lille)

2012/2013: 13 goals & 20 assists in 49 apps + 13 sub apps

2013/2014: 17 goals & 9 assists in 45 apps + 7 sub apps

2014/2015: 17 goals & 9 assists in 41 apps + 3 sub apps

8 games left. He can reach the double-double, hitting 20 goals for Chelsea for the first time. Just needs to score 3 goals and provide 1 assist, more would obviously be welcome.

The funny thing is, those are some fine numbers for an attacking midfielder. Eden is not a forward, other AMs with a similar style would love to average the same. But he can definitely do better in terms of goals from open play. He keeps improving so I expect it too happen.

His assists total has suffered quite the drop. I have no idea why since he has not changed his game. Maybe he's been creating less clear-cut chances? What I do know is that he doesn't play many through balls. This is an area I think he'll naturally improve in. Strengthening the team is also crucial of course, Costa currently being the only 'runner' and goal scorer.

This was Neymar's last game. This is the guy that's supposed to be on par with Hazard?! Watch that video. Watch it intently, then slap yourself ;)

Dip in form. He's very bad lately but on form he's better than Hazard easily.

What I really don't understand about Neymar is that he's obviously an inferior player compared to the likes of Romario, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho (I'll leave Pele out of the comparison because completely different era), yet he'll easily outscore all of them for Brasil, while he has a vastly inferior team. Is it just because every ball gets played directly to him? Quite weird. He's at 43 goals in 62 appearances. Those are better stats than even Ronaldo got. And the dude is 23. I think he shouldn't have gone to Barca, because he'll never be the real star there until Messi is gone. Should have made his own name in Europe in another top team.

Neymar is a fantastic goalscorer thats why.

He's overall game is not great, but scoring goals is something he does extremely well in.

Free kicks, counters, long shots, tap ins, 1v1s, etc. Also, brazil plays through neymar since scolari took over.

The only thing Neymar is easily better in is goal scoring. Everything else, Hazard trumps him.

Neymar passing ability is really good, but he's a selfish player at times, so, he either doesn't sees it well or doesn't pass it purposely.

Techincally, Neymar is better than hazard as well.

The only thing Neymar is easily better in is goal scoring. Everything else, Hazard trumps him.

Neymar is leading the attack line of Brazil and has more goals than Pele when both at age 22. I'd say Neymar is better than Hazard at everything besides link up play and dribbling.

Neymar is leading the attack line of Brazil and has more goals than Pele when both at age 22. I'd say Neymar is better than Hazard at everything besides link up play and dribbling.

Definitely link up play.

Dribbling depends. Neymar has amazing speed and quickness, so he always tries to go pass people, but his dribbling is really good. However, hazard is exceptional.

Neymar passing ability is really good, but he's a selfish player at times, so, he either doesn't sees it well or doesn't pass it purposely.

Sorry chaps, fully disagree. I've never rated Neymar higher than Hazard, and I've extensively followed both since their Santos and Lille days.

It's very close but IMO if you take away both of their goal scoring traits, Hazard would easily remain as the better player. He has greater playmaking ability, better dribbler, physically he's better as well, Neymar can only dream about having Hazard's balance.

I really don't care about Neymar's stats for his country either.

Sorry chaps, fully disagree. I've never rated Neymar higher than Hazard, and I've extensively followed both since their Santos and Lille days.

It's very close but IMO if you take away both of their goal scoring traits, Hazard would easily remain as the better player. He has greater playmaking ability, better dribbler, physically he's better as well.

Hazard is stronger, because he's stocky.

Neymar on the otherhand is faster, quicker and has better stamina.

Neymar has the ability to be a really good playmaker, but I think at a young age he was developed to be the goal scoring threat he is now, so, the mentality isn't there for neymar which was evident during brazil's world cup run.

Neymar has the ability to be a really good playmaker, but I think at a young age he was developed to be the goal scoring threat he is now, so, the mentality isn't there for neymar which was evident during brazil's world cup run.

Similarly I can say Hazard probably has the ability to be a more clinical goal scorer but he doesn't have the mentality for it...

It's very close but IMO if you take away both of their goal scoring traits, Hazard would easily remain as the better player. He has greater playmaking ability, better dribbler, physically he's better as well, Neymar can only dream about having Hazard's balance.

How is Hazard the better playmaker? Over the past two seasons, Neymar has 29 assists and Hazard has 21.

Neymar was one of the stars at the World Cup, he's flourishing for Brazil, shines on international stage and has been amazing for Barcelona this season scoring in almost every important game.

He also bulked up recently and is not the pushover he used to be.

What kind of argument is that. With that kind of reasoning, every player can be different, depending on their 'mentality'. You either have it or you don't. Everybody has their own strengths. It's the same with the stocky comment. Prime Drogba is stronger than someone like Lewandowski because he has a bigger built? Neymar is a lightweight and has decent balance at best. Hazard has great balance and knows how to use his body a lot better in terms of shielding.

Neymar has better stamina? Hazard is always fit, and plays everything. His work rate is also much better. He is indeed faster than Hazard, Neymar's speed on the ball is incredible.

Neymar and Hazard are both wonderful talents with their own strengths and weaknesses. Hazard is the better player overall for me but that's just my opinion. I do admire Neymar's mental strength at such a young age though. He's been dealing with huge pressure from a very young age, but it doesn't hurt him. He did some wonderful things for Santos, and carries his country.

How is Hazard the better playmaker? Over the past two seasons, Neymar has 29 assists and Hazard has 21.

Neymar was one of the stars at the World Cup, he's flourishing for Brazil, shines on international stage and has been amazing for Barcelona this season scoring in almost every important game.

because Hazard had to service Torres. Neymar has Messi, offcourse you will have more assists.

Another poster who only looks at the number of the stats without actually trying to interpret them, great

So what you are saying is that his passing is good if he decides to pass.....

Well, if we are going to go in that direction, Torres is a very good goalscorer, if he decides not to screw up his shots

you have to take in consideration who they play together with to get those assists tough,neymar got worldclass players like Messi and Suarez that can easely finish of those assists while Hazard had torres,Oscar etc.