Eden Hazard

the wes

Some idiot who knows nothing about football. Hazard is the greatest talent of the post-Messi and Ronaldo era.

Thing is I think nowadays that award is won based on headline and stats. As long as Neymar bangs in 30 every season I don't think Hazard stands a chance sadly even though he is overall a better player for me.

The days of a Zidane winning it imo is over now Ronaldo and Messi has made the award purely based on stats because they are so good and constantly putting up incredible numbers.

If that was Hazard being tired, then I can't wait to have a fresh Hazard owning the opposing teams!

At this point, not sure if there are any superlatives left that can be used to describe him. He's just magical to watch. We should probably just build a statue of him outside Stamford Bridge right now. He is God.

Also one small fault imo is his pen, his confidence is so high and he is very clever he can fool the GK. Sooner or later though he will miss a crucial one imo with that style, especially if he makes that habit of putting it down either side of the middle now. It already happens twice in CL this season and a couple of years ago. I hope he tries to make it at leat closer to the corner now instead of just outright straght down the left/right part of the middle.

Who said he can't win Balon d'Or?

The Ballon d'Or is for goal scorers or stand out CL/World Cup players (also includes scoring goals).

Hazard does not need it anyway. Just keep performing and improving, and don't leave Chelsea.

The Ballon d'Or is for goal scorers or stand out CL/World Cup players (also includes scoring goals).

Hazard does not need it anyway. Just keep performing and improving, and don't leave Chelsea.

That's not true. Only in the Messi/Ronaldo age is that the case. Once they're gone, he'll win.

he doesn't shoot enough

That's not true. Only in the Messi/Ronaldo age is that the case. Once they're gone, he'll win.

I would prefer for you to be right but I doubt it. Other goal scorers will stand up after Messi and Ronaldo. Not as good but still. And there's still the CL/World Cup factor. Kaka, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Zidane, Ronaldo all won their awards based on their performances in those tournaments.

He has this incredible ability to create chances for his teammates at will once he gets into the final third. I've never seen that from any player before, with the exception of Messi. It's that devastating combination of dribbling, creativity, pace and close control.

He has this incredible ability to create chances for his teammates at will once he gets into the final third. I've never seen that from any player before, with the exception of Messi. It's that devastating combination of dribbling, creativity, pace and close control.

It does not matter where he is. He's always aware and incredibly quick to react. That moment where he fed Cuadrado in the box, who failed to score with two quick attempts. I thought that was insane. Such a small amount of space.

I love how the endless tackles have no effect on him at all. He does not become upset or frustrated, neither does he become intimidated. His mind remains clear and he keeps playing his game.

I look forward to next season and the next step he'll take in his performance levels and overall game.

Loved seeing him tapping the badge, honostly if we fix the weak spots in the team I don't see him leaving anytime soon, he's a loyal player, despite his unfounded mercenary image

No idea why he would have that kind of image as he as only played for 2 teams.

Some of the best 30 million Chelsea has spent, ever.

It does not matter where he is. He's always aware and incredibly quick to react. That moment where he fed Cuadrado in the box, who failed to score with two quick attempts. I thought that was insane. Such a small amount of space.

It was a very organised defense from Stoke at that moment too. Ridiculous.