test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

15 minutes ago, mccg said:

Having his say which is sometimes a problem He obviously doesn't want a tall striker lol

“Football is simple. Keep the ball on the ground and try [to play] like we did [against Brighton on Saturday],” The Daily Telegraph quote Hazard as saying after the match. 

“I think we have two very good strikers in Alvaro [Morata] and Michy [Batshuayi]. If they are not ready to play I can play striker, so I don’t think we need [another striker]. 

“Because we are missing chances, people are saying we need another striker, but if we are scoring goals we are the best attack in the league and no one can say we need a striker. It depends on the form of the team and I think we are happy with the team we have. 

“Who is the best team this year? Manchester City. The strikers, [Gabriel] Jesus and [Sergio] Aguero, are not big. It’s simple. It depends how you want to play. If you want to play with long balls you need a target man, if you want to keep the ball on the floor you need a small guy.”

Pretty stupid of anyone to ask a current player of any club about transfer targets. What's he going to say, "yeah, our current strikers are shite and we really need someone new."

Of course he's going to say what he said here.

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

Poor lad, he's been waking up every day to rumours about the likes of Carroll, Crouch, Benteke, Slimani and so on. You can tell he wants to play proper football. It's like a cry for help. :D

Is there meetings of Footballers Anonymous?

manpe likes this

Chelsea ready to ruin Real Madrid’s transfer plans with bid for £97million star

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/01/22/chelsea-transfer-news-dembele-eyed-to-replace-hazard/

Chelsea are reportedly interested in Ousmane Dembele

The Blues could offer Eden Hazard to Barcelona for the young Frenchman

Chelsea may need to replace Hazard anyway due to interest from Real Madrid

59 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea star Eden Hazard REGRETS making verbal agreement to join Real Madrid

EDEN HAZARD regrets making a verbal agreement with Zinedine Zidane to join Real Madrid.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/676218/Chelsea-Eden-Hazard-Real-Madrid-REGRETS-making-verbal-agreement

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea ready to ruin Real Madrid’s transfer plans with bid for £97million star

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/01/22/chelsea-transfer-news-dembele-eyed-to-replace-hazard/

Some top top sources mate :D

El P. likes this

Will be more and more similar but it sounds plasible as its been said before.

Real Madrid star Marco Asensio will sign for Chelsea if one thing happens

REAL MADRID star Marco Asensio will join Chelsea if Zinedine Zidane includes him in a deal for Eden Hazard, according to reports.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/908707/Real-Madrid-Marco-Asensio-Chelsea-Zinedine-Zidane-Eden-Hazard-Alvaro-Morata-transfer-news

But IF Eden IS offski then why not try for Martial instead?

20 hours ago, Unionjack said:

But IF Eden IS offski then why not try for Martial instead?

Because Manu probably aren't stupid enough to sell to a direct rival. But if we sell Hazard, then we won't be rivals for long, especially if we bring in rejects like Asensio as replacement. 

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Because Manu probably aren't stupid enough to sell to a direct rival. But if we sell Hazard, then we won't be rivals for long, especially if we bring in rejects like Asensio as replacement. 

I think we must resign ourselves to the fact that he will be leaving tho. Sadly I do think that both Eden and Tibo are Spain bound in the summer. I just hope that the money goes on direct replacements and not towards the stadium.

Would we expect anything less from the morrally questionable RM?

Real Madrid tell Adidas to expect signing of Chelsea star Eden Hazard in the summer

REAL MADRID have reportedly told Adidas to expect the signing of Chelsea forward Eden Hazard at the end of the season.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/909165/Real-Madrid-Chelsea-Eden-Hazard-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Adidas-La-Liga-transfer-news

Are Tibo and Hazard not gonna sign extensions? If they do it will be pretty hard for Real to get them this season. And for the season thereafter, Hazard will be 28 and Tibo is not irreplacable. 

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think we must resign ourselves to the fact that he will be leaving tho. Sadly I do think that both Eden and Tibo are Spain bound in the summer. I just hope that the money goes on direct replacements and not towards the stadium.

Would we expect anything less from the morrally questionable RM?

Real Madrid tell Adidas to expect signing of Chelsea star Eden Hazard in the summer

REAL MADRID have reportedly told Adidas to expect the signing of Chelsea forward Eden Hazard at the end of the season.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/909165/Real-Madrid-Chelsea-Eden-Hazard-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Adidas-La-Liga-transfer-news

Fucking laughable mate.

Yet another Spanish rag drumming up support for a fading Real

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, AChes1ofus said:

Fucking laughable mate.

Yet another Spanish rag drumming up support for a fading Real

OJ Simpson should have hired them!

bigbluewillie likes this

6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Are Tibo and Hazard not gonna sign extensions? If they do it will be pretty hard for Real to get them this season. And for the season thereafter, Hazard will be 28 and Tibo is not irreplacable. 

Tibo is not irreplaceable? He’s one of the best GKs In the world alongside Neuer, Oblak and De Gea. Ludicrous to say otherwise.

Essien19 likes this