Eden Hazard

the wes

Fantastic news. Not only from a footballing standpoint, but from a business standpoint. If he ever wants to leave (although the Real Madrid talk is exaggerated - what's with the pessimism?), we're in a much better position to negotiate.

About the Everton game, I thought he was terrific. Held the ball up fantasticly, tried some risky passes which he doesn't always do, attempted some shots... The thing with this guy is that he tries really hard but a lot of time he doesn't look like he's breaking a sweat. Reminds of Iniesta in some ways. Great talents do that, I guess...

Fantastic news. Not only from a footballing standpoint, but from a business standpoint. If he ever wants to leave (although the Real Madrid talk is exaggerated - what's with the pessimism?), we're in a much better position to negotiate.

About the Everton game, I thought he was terrific. Held the ball up fantasticly, tried some risky passes which he doesn't always do, attempted some shots... The thing with this guy is that he tries really hard but a lot of time he doesn't look like he's breaking a sweat. Reminds of Iniesta in some ways. Great talents do that, I guess...

Yeah. Don't also forget that moving from Spurs to Real is a pretty huge step (Bale)

Depends on where we come in CL I guess, but Chelsea to Real would not be a great step forward... unless he finally gets sick of getting hacked.

Truly he can become our legend if he stays at least until 2020. What a player. Once our team plays sometime together and Oscar, hazard, azpi, matic, courtois, zouma reach prime, we will be even better.

I have serious interest how good will we look if we keep Mou and Hazard, oscar etc when they will be around age 27/28. Hope we dont change team much now on, just long term Terry and Iva replacements when time comes and if Cuadrado doesnt work. Otherway we are pretty much set.

Oh and if there is chance to get Pogba.