The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

This tournament is a joke now.

Glad that Barca is fucked tough. They send the ref to the wrong Spanish city this time.

I hope Atletico and Real will play in the semi-final this time. Won't stand a third final for the past 4 years between the two.

9 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Glad that Barca is fucked tough. They send the ref to the wrong Spanish city this time.

I hope Atletico and Real will play in the semi-final this time. Won't stand a third final for the past 4 years between the two.

100% Rigged and manipulated rubbish. I'm totally convinced now. If not for the money involved, I won't want our club anywhere near this theatre.

11 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Specially when we all know whats going to happen: Atletico will be the better side for most part of the game, but will end up losing again...

Surely there can be developed an AI that can correctly officiate crucial decisions by video reviewing in quick-time. I'm so sick and tired that incompetent and covertly power-tripping referees always decide the outcome of competitive matches with so much injustice. Bayern would have nicked one more goal if Vidal was still on. They were playing with so much swagger before he got sent off.

Bayern Munich the best team in Europe right now gets nothing despite showing their superiority in both legs. UEFA and their cronies unfortunately decided in favour of the other team. Imagine fools thinking any of this is real. Never thought I'll see the day when I'm gotted for Munich of all teams. Hats off to Robben as well. I thought he was the best player in both matches. They seriously need to replace Ribery though. He's done. 

23 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Not sure. Expect at least 2 penalties for them and one red card Juventus tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Madrid today, Barcelona tomorrow, who next? Madrid is favoured recently, it could easily be Bayern being favoured against us next year. 

Chelsea, Man Utd, City, PSG, Arsenal. These teams are on UEFA's undesirables list. Get the hardest draws, at the wrong end of "bad refeering decisions" (manipulation), get paired with the hardest teams in the group stage if not a top seed (see us in the first years of Roman and City with the Sheikh). It's the same shit every year. 

47 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Bayern Munich the best team in Europe right now gets nothing despite showing their superiority in both legs. UEFA and their cronies unfortunately decided in favour of the other team. Imagine fools thinking any of this is real. Never thought I'll see the day when I'm gotted for Munich of all teams. Hats off to Robben as well. I thought he was the best player in both matches. They seriously need to replace Ribery though. He's done. 

The fuck? What superiority? If Real had converted half their chances Bayern would have lost each game by 4 goals. The only thing that kept them in for so lang was Neuer being Neuer, the rest of their team showed fuck all. It speaks volumes that Bayern's two goals today were the product of a missed offside call and a gift of a penalty.