The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

5 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

The fuck? What superiority? If Real had converted half their chances Bayern would have lost each game by 4 goals. The only thing that kept them in for so lang was Neuer being Neuer, the rest of their team showed fuck all. It speaks volumes that Bayern's two goals today were the product of a missed offside call and a gift of a penalty.

Not when it was 11 v 11. whenever 22 players were on the pitch a team outclassed the other one. both with style and opportunities. this is an undeserved win football wise. 

This embarrassing level of refereeing is making me less and less excited about Chelsea's CL chances next year. Crucial false decisions all over the quarter-finals of the most prestigious club football competition  Disgusting stuff.

8 hours ago, Azpinator said:

This embarrassing level of refereeing is making me less and less excited about Chelsea's CL chances next year. Crucial false decisions all over the quarter-finals of the most prestigious club football competition  Disgusting stuff.

The PL is no better IMO, the refs this season have been fucking brutal.

What really makes me cringe is the amount of mistakes made in favour of the same teams over and over again. Why does this never happen to Real or Barca? I cannot remember one single important mistake made against Real or Barca on their home grounds in the final stages of the UCL.

I will be a Juve ultras tonight and I hope Monaco get through as well. Monaco winning the UCL would be absolutely colosal, but I don't think it will happen. Juve are my favourites.

10 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

100% Rigged and manipulated rubbish. I'm totally convinced now. If not for the money involved, I won't want our club anywhere near this theatre.

Since Real established themselves back in the CL under Mourinho after failing to reach the QF for a couple of years and Barca's dominance in the past decade, UEFA are trying hard to have the first (I think?) El Classico final.

They are nearly every year in the semi-s and only once were put against each other and the other times they were the visitors the first game.

And the two Spanish giants always manage to bottle it. It seems it's not gonna happen this year too but if somehow Barca manages to qualify for the semi-s, I can bet these two won't face each other again.

Until UEFA's wet dream becomes a reality, I don't think it will ever stop.

15 hours ago, Jason said:

that game was a daylight robbery, disgusting on all levels, i will never forget that day, fuck UEFA, Barcelona and Ovrebo. Thank God we got our revenge in 2012 and finally ended up winning the damn cup. Cheers

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Fucking disgrace indeed, but we should have buried one of our chances before, that Iniesta goal would have meant nothing, we got punished for holding on to that 1-0 lead for too long, man i just feel that if we got to that final we would have beat United fair and square and avenge Moscow.

8 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Fucking disgrace indeed, but we should have buried one of our chances before, that Iniesta goal would have meant nothing, we got punished for holding on to that 1-0 lead for too long, man i just feel that if we got to that final we would have beat United fair and square and avenge Moscow.

True which made this soooo sweet. What goes around comes around

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

True which made this soooo sweet. What goes around comes around

:D epic commentary, epic moment, will never be forgotten. Cheers

but nothing will beat this, Tyler and Neville orgasm hahahaha , the Aguero one was great too

10 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

:D epic commentary, epic moment, will never be forgotten. Cheers

but nothing will beat this, Tyler and Neville orgasm hahahaha , the Aguero one was great too

Lol brilliant. ! Love this one too, from the Bayern end. ''Bitte Bastien Bitte !''

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

i wouldnt mind them winning it, but Buffon or Simeonne want that first medal ;) 

Buffon, yes. He's an institution. Simeone, nahh. He had his chance. Twice. Don't care anymore.

But I've been behind Monaco all season. A team like them winning the CL in the current football climate would be huge. Not only are they underdogs, they play a brand of football which is very easy on the eyes. Love this team.