Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

He's still young. 21 is a young age in football. He has all the time in the world to turn things around and under the right manager in a good environment that's very possible. Same happened with Balotelli really.

The only thing though which I want to be discussed really is if (it's a big if) he turned things around and blossomed into the player we originally thought he could be, where will he play? Hazard has one of the flanks locked down. Schurrle could lock down the remaining flank and make it his own. Mata and Oscar have the centre, and if De Bruyne is retained then he can play all along the '3'. Would Kakuta just be used as a rotation option? Would he be content just being a rotation option?

His career is just a big question mark.

From what we have been hearing so far, it seems as though Mourinho will be giving everybody a chance to impress him. A fair approach I suppose but one would imagine he already got his team in mind in terms of who he wants and who he doesn't want.

And to think last time we nearly got a lengthy transfer ban because of this purchase 3 years ago.

He looks like a player that can produce a moment of absolute brilliance, but spend the next 100 hours playing absolutely dire. Has a horrendous attitude and ego. No point giving him more chances as its clear that he will not make the cut.

I agree with Sam, just not good enough. Has all the talent and the ability, but unlike the likes of Oscar, he doesn't have the mental strength and maturity, nor the intelligence on the pitch in making the right decision, to make the grade at Chelsea.

and Sam Allardyce will be one of the best managers to ever grace the game when West Ham get their 4th PL title in 2017.

Look at Sturridge goals to games record and come back to me with the pointless sarcasm.

Only thing that can stop Sturridge from reaching his potential are injuries.

Look at Sturridge goals to games record and come back to me with the pointless sarcasm.

Only thing that can stop Sturridge from reaching his potential are injuries.

He's good but he's not that good.

He has had a good start for Liverpool, but so did Papiss Cisse for Newcastle.

He's good but he's not that good.

He has had a good start for Liverpool, but so did Papiss Cisse for Newcastle.

Cisse was in the form of his life and scored alot of flukes. Of course that half a season was unsustainable.

Sturridge is the much better footballer and far superior both physically and technically.

He had a exceptional record at Bolton and repeated the trick at Liverpool. You're selling him short mate.

Cisse was in the form of his life and scored alot of flukes. Of course that half a season was unsustainable.

Sturridge is the much better footballer and far superior both physically and technically.

He had a exceptional record at Bolton and repeated the trick at Liverpool. You're selling him short mate.

Ofcourse im not, i rate him highly but i highly doubt he will be one of the best ever PL forwards. I highly doubt he will reach the levels of Henry, Drogba, Bergkamp, RVN, Cantona, Zola etc.....

He could get to the second level where the likes of Hasselbaink, Owen (before he got fucked up by injuries) and there's no shame in that.

If there was belief he could reach the very top level, wouldn't a better side than Liverpool have snapped him up for such a low(ish) fee?