Gaël Kakuta

PaulHopkins

• 3 weeks later...

I guess people forgot about gael?

I've never forgotten about him. It's hard to when there was that drama about his transfer years back. How's he doing in France? Remember him being an awesome player in our reserves and playing for France in a youth squad at euro's he smashed it.

Need to put him on the subs bench for pre season and give him a chance to prove himself. Wasn't given any of that at fulham or Bolton.

I've never forgotten about him. It's hard to when there was that drama about his transfer years back. How's he doing in France? Remember him being an awesome player in our reserves and playing for France in a youth squad at euro's he smashed it.

Need to put him on the subs bench for pre season and give him a chance to prove himself. Wasn't given any of that at fulham or Bolton.

he had an excellent loan spell with Dijon

http://www.sports.fr...atureshome-page

I'm now waiting the moment he'll leave the club. Selfish and arrogant twat.

According to him he hasn't anything to reproach about his loan at Dijon, he's already speaking about the jersey he'll have next season. Above all he states that he will stay or leave the club, and he seems to expect staying at the club after 8 good games in a bottom Ligue 1 club at 21

sorry you feel that way about him ..I hope he returns to us and lives up to his potential

don't know what seb has whilst reading the interview with google translate but he's right he had no fault for the powergames that have been played at dijon... and a manager calling his player injured just to justify why he isn't starting whilst he is still fit... come on what are you expecting?

in Fact kakuta has played some good games together with Beautheac (is he spelled like that?), made many assists and scored five, so what else can you expect from an CAM/LW playing 15 games?

Have you ever thought about your jersey number?

Not (smile) ... As I play, the number really matter to me. I was 44, I will try to take one of Anelka, 39. This is an example. We exchanged a lot and it taught me a lot. He was beside me in the locker room.

What other players with whom you get along well with Chelsea?

Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Bosingwa ... All those who speak French!

For you, is it not a blessing in disguise that the Blues have won the Champions League? Without this trophy, the club would have been less attractive and you would perhaps have done your hole more easily ...

No, it means nothing. Football, it goes fast. If anything, next year will be my year and I'm going big. But maybe it will not be my year ... With me to work hard and show that I'm able to play at Chelsea.

Do you feel more ready, in fact, that in previous seasons?

Yes, because I was game time and I picked up the pace, so it will be easier to join the group. Before, I tended to be worse than the other physically. As I took the competition more regularly, I think you should be fine.

translated by google

^ Sturridge syndrome.

What other players with whom you get along well with Chelsea?

Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Bosingwa ... All those who speak French!

Lmao at the 4 names he mentioned not being Chelsea players next season..

I don't share his optimism though, the best he can hope for now is to get a spot on the bench and capitalise on the odd appearance.

With Marvin, Hazard and Mata... I dont think theres any place for him...

I got a feeling he might be sold once the transfer window opens. :(

Marin i am guessing.

Well technically there is a place for him. Add Hulk to that list and that is four players for 3 positions. Plenty of room for a team that plays over 50 games.

It would be sad to see Kakuta leave. Such a talented player, maybe needs more of a finishing product but got a few on loan at Dijon. He has brilliant potential and got a range of passing, would be good for him to go out on loan to a Premiership team again and see what he is made of this time after an unsuccessful lone spell at Bolton. Maybe a Swansea type of team could suit him but I reckon he offers a lot more than some of our players, he is young and we will have to be patient but just look at some of his clips on youtube, brilliant talent

• 3 weeks later...

If he's patient and good enough he will get in eventually, Ryan is proof of that.

Sadly with our young players very few have both, Stoch (judging by the form of Anelka, Malouda and Kalou in 10/11 ) would have forced his way in had he stayed and fought for his place.