Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

20 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

Whats weird is that people simply dont learn. Now I read that cesc can play the pirlo role, that Cesc is a must for next season, Hazard will be the PFA player of the year blah blah blah.

People must have really short memories because we just got raped at the bridge, in front of my own eyes. But since we won against Bournemouth, everything is hunky-dory.

Unbelievable.

Has anyone actually said that?

51 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

There is a Cesc thread and the Hazard thread. I am sure you will get many such comments. Specially concerning Hazard

I haven't checked out the Hazard thread since yesterday yet so can't comment, but all I see in the Cesc thread is what always been said, I don't think even a Chelsea fan version of Ty would think yesterday makes everything ok again.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

I haven't checked out the Hazard thread since yesterday yet so can't comment, but all I see in the Cesc thread is what always been said, I don't think even a Chelsea fan version of Ty would think yesterday makes everything ok again.

I am pretty sure I read someone say "so who thinks cesc cant play the pirlo role". I think Choulo or someone.

I know our team won 4:1 and Im happy with the result or performance, BUT RLC played two very good games and all reward he gets is last 10 minutes in following game? 

Im sure he wasnt injured or tired whatsoever. Now obviously Matic and Mikel need playtime aswell, but its up to club to look into future. If we planned on selling Mikel, there was little need to keep playing him. But the board obviously values him higher than currenty our best youth player. And that says alot. Thats what is wrong with the club and why we dont succeed in youth to first team transition. Because we keep spending time with players like Mikel, Iva who should not be considered our future and as result negate RLC, Baba etc.

I have tons of respect to Iva and Mikel for what they did, but I simply dont see them anywhere near team if we actualy want to compete for top again. 

Meanwhile, RLC plays two good games and he gets benched. And that is by far not the only example. Where is Kenedy these days (is he injured?)

Once the club will start looking in future, grow some balls and experiment little more, only then we might see some positive out of youth school. 

Playing RLC these final games when we have nothing to lose, while Ruben would get invaluable experience that might turn him into our midfielder for next 10 years or playing Mikel because he had decent season (and we still had poor results) because someone in board thinks he could be starter next season...

We gotta start giving some younger players a serious chances and not just playing players based on their fame.

9 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Because we keep spending time with players like Mikel, Iva who should not be considered our future and as result negate RLC, Baba etc.

Mikel and Ivanovic played in defence, they didn't block RLC's path. Baba started and played the whole game.

• 2 weeks later...