Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I can't see him getting much more minutes for Dortmund than he does here. If he is leaving in January he is going to a team where he can play as much as possible to find form for the WC. I think a loan move to a decent PL side or maybe Leverkusen would be better.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean he goes to Dortmund on loan. Just I know they were interested in signing him in the close season.

I agree with your point, he should go to a team of lesser stature to guarantee minutes.

The dilemma is that IF he gets into the team and perform amazingly, assuming he wants to stay in the team on the regular basic, someone else would have to drop out. Let say Oscar and Hazard are the other 2 spots, Mata/Schurrle and Willian will then be put into Kevin's position now. Then they will start to complain and we go over to them, now if one of them get in the team Kevin get out again and we all start to complain yet again.

Don't say rotation, just ain't gonna work. We get 4-6 matches per month and Hazard/Oscar start all of them as we know unless they are injured, we are gonna rotate 4 players over 4-6 matches? So each will play 1 then be benched for nearly another whole month?

This is the problem with TOO MUCH DEPTH, not enough games for every body. So the best bet is to SELL not LOAN Kevin and probably one of Mata/Schurrle/Willian soon because we are struggling to get 4 of them regular game times, let alone 6. No point sending the other on LOAN because they would just come back later and this will still happen.

Even if you have Ronaldo, Ribery, Messi, Bale, Hazard, Robben in your team. Eventually you will have to sell Robben, Ribery because they are just too good and want to play all the time, but you are not just going to replace them with CR7 and Messi aren't you?

Hope this would help many people understand the picture a bit clearer. There is virtually no perfect solution to this, if someone get in that mean someone will have to miss out. Depth is good but too much can create disharmony as we will soon see.

Don't think we'll ever see him as a first team regular now. He was the player I was most looking forward to watching for us going into this season.

Such a shame. Someone will be getting a very good player and I think we're going to regret letting him go.

Inevitable, eventually next will be Mata/Schurrle or Willian after next season. The only 2 players that are guaranteed to stay are Hazard and Oscar. Don't think Schurrle have played a full match since that defeat of Man City/Schalker. For now that is acceptable, but not in the long term which is 1-2 years from now.