Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

it remains to be known how many of those 50k aren't

1) Belgians

2) Other English teams supporters

3) Mourinho haters

4) plastic fans

Just belgians tbh and they dont have any clue about chelsea, they only notice that kdb is not playing

So yeah its very sad and embarissing

That 55k followers bullshit on facrbook is the saddest shit I've seen in a while. I still don't know why Jose doesn't try Kevin in the pivot ... he has the tools to be that deep lying playnaker who can turn defence into attack quickly and decisively.

I don't see how it's embarrassing. They are KDB fans, what's wrong with them just wanting him succeed regardless of where he plays? They just want to see him play. Not like they are saying they are Chelsea fans, their allegiance probably lies elsewhere but are KDB fans.

Similarly, I cheer for Galatasaray only because of Drogba.

That said though, they shouldn't be talking shit about Jose and Chelsea, that's def out of order.

He simply had unreal expectations and Mourinho has guilt on that.

Says it all. Jose just thought of the best interest for the club, not for the player. By wanting him to stay, he took the risk of not playing, wich is arguebly not in the interest of the player. Maybe Kevin should have been more realistic, but then again, it's hard to say No want Jose asks you to stay. He will have learned his lessons now and request in january.

Meanwhile, Mourinho has challenged Kevin de Bruyne to follow Juan Mata's example in a bid to win back his place in his plans.

De Bruyne was left out of the squad for the midweek UEFA Champions League win at Steaua Bucharest with Mourinho unhappy with the Belgian's performances in games and training.

Mata has only recently been restored to the starting XI and Mourinho believes De Bruyne should take inspiration from the Spaniard.

"Juan was in a difficult situation and he managed to understand what we need from him and he played consecutively three good games, Swindon, Tottenham and Steaua," added Mourinho.

"The kid Kevin, he has to work. He has to come in my direction. I will go in his direction too.

"He's a very good player, his time will come."

I think it was unfair in the press conference picking out such a young player as Kevin and saying infront of everyone that Jose thinks he is crap basically. They need to I agree talk more about who is playing than who isn't not.

I think it was unfair in the press conference picking out such a young player as Kevin and saying infront of everyone that Jose thinks he is crap basically. They need to I agree talk more about who is playing than who isn't not.

Well said. jose if he doesn´t like anything about KDB tell him about it privatively.

Jose likes to be controversial, therefore he dribbles a lot in the open.

Would hardly say Jose is saying 'hes crap' by picking him out in a press conference. Jose's just telling him he has some work to do, which he does based on his performances since after pre-season. He did the same with Mata, hes basically said that Lukaku isn't ready to play for Chelsea in a press conference as well saying 'thats it different playing for Everton than it is for Chelsea'..... its not that hes saying player X is shit and so is player Y its that players X and Y have to work...

Would hardly say Jose is saying 'hes crap' by picking him out in a press conference. Jose's just telling him he has some work to do, which he does based on his performances since after pre-season. He did the same with Mata, hes basically said that Lukaku isn't ready to play for Chelsea in a press conference as well saying 'thats it different playing for Everton than it is for Chelsea'..... its not that hes saying player X is shit and so is player Y its that players X and Y have to work...

The problem is that you can only skin a cat once. I'm not a fan of Mourinho and it has nothing to do with De Bruyne. I don't like how he handles players. It's one thing to have to make players work but his desire to be so public about it is terrible player management. You can only publicly out certain players and it has to be an extremely rare occurance.

He said he is a very good player, as far as im aware that's near enough the opposite of saying his crap.

I can just about get the uproar in Mata not playing because of what he has already done for us, but KDB has just joined us properly and played a few games where Hull aside he hasn't looked that good.

Schurrle has looked better (so far) yet not an eyelid was batted when he was left out of the squad for Basle, KDB gets left out for Steauna and WW3 and every conspiracy in the book bubbles up.

It's because the Belgian media created an image of KDB as the new messiah of the NT. The majority of Belgian posters that joined in 2013 are KDB fans, not Chelsea fans.

They probably haven't even seen his games for Chelsea. I don't think you'll see such a fuss over Hazard if he gets benched. He's not Flemish afterall.

Could you tell me why Belgian media and fans seem to care more about KDB than Hazard? Even put last year's performances aside, Hazard's price tag should indicate him being more highly rated and should inspire higher expectations than KDB, if anything, no?

Could you tell me why Belgian media and fans seem to care more about KDB than Hazard? Even put last year's performances aside, Hazard's price tag should indicate him being more highly rated and should inspire higher expectations than KDB, if anything, no?

Well firstly I'm Flemish, so I'm not sure how they get portrayed in Wallonia, but in Flanders KDB gets more love because 1) He's Flemish, 2) He has performed better for our NT than Hazard has, 3) There was this 'hamburger incident' a while ago where Hazard was spotted eating a hamburger outside the stadium during the game after he got subbed. This created an image of Hazard being a brat, mainly because the press made such a fuss about it

Its all about the NT,most people only know about eden and kevin from there .

They hardly see any chelsea games at all and since kevin played better for our nt , they think he's the better player