Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Translation:

Is there a problem for you at Chelsea?
"No. It is the press who create a problem (laughs)."
It's because we are worried for you, Kevin.
"That's not necessary. You're panicking for nothing. I have not made any comments about the club."

And there were more...

Mourinho did not say very positive things about you. Especially about your workouts.

"He's the boss, huh. But you know me. I'm still working on background."

You were not in the nucleus in the Champions League because you were bad against Swindon.

"It is true that I was less good at that game. I confessed after the game. It is not known to be at his best every time."

Against Manchester United, no one was good.

"I do not think I was very bad at that time. It was a very tough game."

The competition is huge in Chelsea. Did you know that this would be the case?

"I knew there were a lot of good players. Then at the end of the transfer window, there are still two who came to strengthen the core."

After Serbia, you hesitate: should stay at Chelsea or not?

"This is Mourinho who said that I should stay. I had no choice. So I did what I was told."

Several clubs have already indicated that they wanted to tie your services in January.

"Is this the case? I do not really know. I do not know what I will do in January."

Mourinho is fed up with questions about you.

"Chelsea On TV, they explained why he left after answering this question he said that this was the last question."

Translation:

Is there a problem for you at Chelsea?
"No. It is the press who create a problem (laughs)."
It's because we are worried for you, Kevin.
"That's not necessary. You're panicking for nothing. I have not made any comments about the club."

He keeps saying the same to the Belgian press + Hazard repeated that in an interview. I don't think there is really a problem there.

He could be just the player Man United needs to step up their game in midfield.

Hate to say I told you so ...

Several sources now confirming Moyes is preparing a January bid for De Bruyne. Sum should be somewhere between € 15 mio and € 20 mio. That's a real bargain, kid's going to be one of the biggest stars on the planet. Too bad it's going to happen in a red kit (Man U & Belgian Red Devils).

Several sources now confirming Moyes is preparing a January bid for De Bruyne. Sum should be somewhere between € 15 mio and € 20 mio. That's a real bargain, kid's going to be one of the biggest stars on the planet. Too bad it's going to happen in a red kit (Man U & Belgian Red Devils).

Yes, because Chelsea will casually sell De Bruyne to United for €15-20m...

Sounds somebody is itching to get a Redcafe account...

As for us selling a major asset to United, never gonna happen. Kevin is staying with us, if he goes, it will be on a swap deal for Pogba or on loan in January so he can get definite playing time.

There is no doubt in my mind, Kevin deserves much better than what Chelsea is offering right now.

If he wants to retain any chance of playing for Belgium national team, he should ask for a loan again.

Oh, that Willian was a mistake.

I'm gonna blame that decision to buy him if we lose KDB any time soon.

Oh, that Willian was a mistake.

I'm gonna blame that decision to buy him if we lose KDB any time soon.

Personally, I am not sure whether Willian purchase is the cause. I´d rather blame those responsible for keeping him on for nothing.

Another clueless decision, in my opinion.

De Bruyne will be playing in central midfield today against Wales.

Edit: maybe more offensively than I originally thought, but still. We'll see in the game if he plays as attacking midfielder or really a central midfielder.