Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Well firstly I'm Flemish, so I'm not sure how they get portrayed in Wallonia, but in Flanders KDB gets more love because 1) He's Flemish, 2) He has performed better for our NT than Hazard has, 3) There was this 'hamburger incident' a while ago where Hazard was spotted eating a hamburger outside the stadium during the game after he got subbed. This created an image of Hazard being a brat, mainly because the press made such a fuss about it

I'm laughing my arse off in the hamburger incident. That's the funniest crisis I've ever heard. thanks for that. Also I never know which part is the dutch which is the french.

Well firstly I'm Flemish, so I'm not sure how they get portrayed in Wallonia, but in Flanders KDB gets more love because 1) He's Flemish, 2) He has performed better for our NT than Hazard has, 3) There was this 'hamburger incident' a while ago where Hazard was spotted eating a hamburger outside the stadium during the game after he got subbed. This created an image of Hazard being a brat, mainly because the press made such a fuss about it

Reason one and three have nothing to do with Kdb being more popular. The only reason Kdb is more popular in Belgium is because he plays every game for our NT so well contrary to Hazard. But I agree the press overrates him. Still, he should at least be on the bench imo.

Kevin didn't make the bench again today and the other players are getting ahead of him - on merit - in the pecking order.

It's gonna be tough for him but I hope we don't sell him as he has the tools to be great.

the season has barely started ,,I am sure he will get chances ,, it is up to him to take them

I dont want to get into the discussion of whether KDB deserves to be the last of the picking order or not. Jose is the manager and if he decides Kevin still has ways to go before playing for Chelsea, I will accept.

However, I find it funny that the same members who were defending the big depth we have in the attack are now complaining whenever someone doesnt play (Mata, Kevin, Willian, etc)...

Im a De Bruyne fan, but both him and Lukaku made the wrong decision into signing for Chelsea at their age. Despite all the talent Belgium is churning out, our League(Belgium) is shit. To go up from there too Chelsea is too big of a step. They may have the talent, but at that age that talent only shows in glimpses, U can't depend on that as a topclub. Best thing imo is to loan him in january, with Hazard/Oscar/Willian/Mata/Schürrle we have all the depth we need.

Jose wants every player to play to his max so he forms the strongest unit and if a player falls short of this while playing he will be subbed or benched or left out of the squad while telling them probly that they will get chances throughout the long season and its upto them to prove their worth! Im glad our squad is bigger than last years 4 sure!

I dont want to get into the discussion of whether KDB deserves to be the last of the picking order or not. Jose is the manager and if he decides Kevin still has ways to go before playing for Chelsea, I will accept.

However, I find it funny that the same members who were defending the big depth we have in the attack are now complaining whenever someone doesnt play (Mata, Kevin, Willian, etc)...

It's hilarious.

One of my CFC supporting friends has been spent the last 5/6 years moaning about players power and now this year has been saying we should play Mata all game every game out of respect.

So after all this time he has his wish, player power has gone, and now he is as good as calling for it to return, you can't make it up :lol:

It's hilarious.

One of my CFC supporting friends has been spent the last 5/6 years moaning about players power and now this year has been saying we should play Mata all game every game out of respect.

So after all this time he has his wish, player power has gone, and now he is as good as calling for it to return, you can't make it up :lol:

It is quite stupid frankly...

People wanted depth, didnt they? So they should all just shut up and accept the consequences of having a lot of options: which is the fact not everyone will play all the time.

However, all some can do is complain. Complain when Mata doesnt play, complain when Willian doesnt play, complain when KDB doesnt play, etc.

Just like Mata at the begining of the season, there are players playing better and showing more than Kevin. So I dont see the fuss people are making about him not playing...

It is quite stupid frankly...

People wanted depth, didnt they? So they should all just shut up and accept the consequences of having a lot of options: which is the fact not everyone will play all the time.

However, all some can do is complain. Complain when Mata doesnt play, complain when Willian doesnt play, complain when KDB doesnt play, etc.

Just like Mata at the begining of the season, there are players playing better and showing more than Kevin. So I dont see the fuss people are making about him not playing...

Exactly, im actually baffled by all this Mourinho bashing, fair enough if you don't agree with his decision, but all this shit that he is ruining players, Spanish conspiracy, hates Lukaku is quite frankly cringeworthy.

Someone even suggested Mourinho should leave if he didn't start playing Mata :doh:

Every time you hear Kevin in the media, it is not to whine but he keeps repeating he is going to fight. That is the mentality - eventually he will get his shot. We have a team full of stiff competition. It is up to him to grab the few chances he will get.

He will start two games with the NT, get that match rhythm going and hopefully be ready for another screamer soon :-)

:blue scalf: