Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Lamps wants to finish at Chelsea

Midfielder keen to end career at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard wants to end his career at Stamford Bridge but is still waiting for contract talks to open as he enters the final year of his current deal.

http://www1.skysport...nish-at-Chelsea

Great match from him , surely the best midfielder in the match , i know frank so good , i'm sure he'll be great against Wigan , he is confident , he is back to his best.Come on frank , show them that you're still in a good form blue%20scalf.gif

Sorry for my english :clown:

Great match from him , surely the best midfielder in the match , i know frank so good , i'm sure he'll be great against Wigan , he is confident , he is back to his best.Come on frank , show them that you're still in a good form blue%20scalf.gif

Sorry for my english :clown:

Your English is fine! Lampard gets too much stick on this forum. He was one of our best players last season and the team clearly missed his presence when he didn't play. He is not going to be around forever, but he is still one of Chelsea's key players (and the best player in Chelsea history).

His contract expires this season, no?

Time to let him go, I think. Finish off his career with a lol about America/Qatar/UAE/China.

Hell No, he wants to end his career here, let him end is career here, even in 2 years time providing he keeps fit which he will, he is still a great player for the last 10 mins of a game.... IMO, Lampard is still a great player and his criticism comes due to his age. He hasn't shown anything to make me think he isn't still one of our best midfielders and the man with a lot of experience, especially compared to Raul meireles and essien etc who are also experienced.

Of course Lamps wants to finish his career here, but we'll just see how much he really wants to. That is, is he willing to take a HUGE pay cut and accept a smaller role? I honestly doubt it. But the important thing is that he is a Chelsea legend and where he finishes his career cannot change that (Unless he chooses to finish it at QPR :Goober: )

Of course Lamps wants to finish his career here, but we'll just see how much he really wants to. That is, is he willing to take a HUGE pay cut and accept a smaller role? I honestly doubt it. But the important thing is that he is a Chelsea legend and where he finishes his career cannot change that (Unless he chooses to finish it at QPR :Goober: )

Time to burn those shirts then. :Goober: