test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Frank Lampard

Started by DavidEU,

8,949 posts in this topic

Lampard has played half season. almost 40 matches and has scored 21 goals. Had he played the whole season, he would have had 30 goals this season.

Offload Drogba and Sheva(I hate to do this)...and keep lampard.

But I Love Sheva. The guy gives 100% whenever he is on field and keeps his mouth shut, unlike Drogba who days are numbered. I hope he flops at his next club.

Lampard has played half season. almost 40 matches and has scored 21 goals. Had he played the whole season, he would have had 30 goals this season.

Offload Drogba and Sheva(I hate to do this)...and keep lampard.

But I Love Sheva. The guy gives 100% whenever he is on field and keeps his mouth shut, unlike Drogba who days are numbered. I hope he flops at his next club.

thats too harsh..

me too....

hope he stays on the bench for the whole season his next club after some poor performance.....

then after that offloaded to man city or something hahaha

yeah sheva hit form during aston villa....if we did well in europe or he's in the next coach plans why not???

he can score wonder goals......

yeah sheva hit form during aston villa....if we did well in europe or he's in the next coach plans why not???

he can score wonder goals......

I hope so. I think Sheva isn't a completley lost cause, we'll see if the next manager will give him a chance.

On Lampard though, I'm really not sure. I really don't know whats going through his mind right now. After the UCL Final loss is he thinking... right, I'm off now. Or is he thinking, I've got the good life, the fans love me, and I'm sure Chelsea will improve next season so why would I want to leave? I hope it is the former!

I hope Lampard stays.He saw the support the fans and the players have given him and be like leaving a family behind and he loves us and we love super frank and it'll be sad ahd ahhhh

I hope so. I think Sheva isn't a completley lost cause, we'll see if the next manager will give him a chance.

On Lampard though, I'm really not sure. I really don't know whats going through his mind right now. After the UCL Final loss is he thinking... right, I'm off now. Or is he thinking, I've got the good life, the fans love me, and I'm sure Chelsea will improve next season so why would I want to leave? I hope it is the former!

You hope it is the former? You want him to go?

You hope it is the former? You want him to go?

Omg I'm horrible at grammer...I DEFINITELY want him to stay! Goodness...my bad.

As much as I hate to say it I think Lamps may stillbe moving on, I just think if all was well you wouldn't have heard anything about this. There would have been no stalling for a year, contract offered and signed no probs.

All we've heard for a year from Chelsea is we love frank and we want him to stay and from lamps I love Chelsea and want to stay yet a deal remains unsigned.

Please stay Lamps! I hope all the rumours was fake. I love Chelsea and we all love him. I wish to see him as a legend at the S.Bridge one day. He had done a lot of things here and had saved Chelsea in many important games. I can't stand to lost Frank the one we know as a fat frank.

All the media now say that Inter have made him the top target.

The chairman and Mourinho are to ''get him at any cost'' according to the Telegraph.

That may be the case, doesn't mean they will get him though. If through Jose's contact they were confident of capturing him they wouldn't be spouting off in the media with "please come to us" cries.

The only way i can see Lampard leaving is if the club cock up with contract negotiations. Which i can't see happening, everyone knows Franks worth to this club and Frank loves the club too...

If he (and his agent) dont want to sign -is there any point in keeping him for a year till he can go on a free ?

If he doesn't want to sign then no! There is no point keeping him here, we should cash in and not lose him on a free next year, our midfield is already incredibly strong and could cope without him and there are plenty of players we could pick up to cover.

BUT i would seriosuly doubt he doesn't want to sign, and he has said that he does want to sign. The only reason i can see him not signing is with us cocking up the negotiations. Of course we have no idea what he wants or what we are prepared to offer him.

I am very confident he will be here next season and finish playing football with us too.

£150 k a week should do it....

I don't think we will have to pay that much. I am sure the club will come to an agreement with him, they would be crazy not to.

I don't think we will have to pay that much. I am sure the club will come to an agreement with him, they would be crazy not to.

£150 000 a week has been chucked around in the media -guaranteed his agent will use that as a haggling starting point, and it'll end pretty close to that figure. That's if Kenyon/Scolari feel hes worth it -or whether the Scolari dynasty hails the start of a new Deco/Ronaldhino midfield era.

One things for sure -Inters transfer tactics with Jose are bordering on tapping up -and at the very least are apeing Real Madrids way of going about things...

£150 000 a week has been chucked around in the media -guaranteed his agent will use that as a haggling starting point, and it'll end pretty close to that figure. That's if Kenyon/Scolari feel hes worth it -or whether the Scolari dynasty hails the start of a new Deco/Ronaldhino midfield era.

One things for sure -Inters transfer tactics with Jose are bordering on tapping up -and at the very least are apeing Real Madrids way of going about things...

The noises comming out of the media are that Scolari definately wants Frank to stay. And why wouldn't he? It could be that there is to be a meeting between Scolari and Lampard before any contract is signed.... at the moment we don't know the situation which makes it difficult, is Frank on holiday?

I am confident Frank will sign though..

Italian champions Inter Milan have revealed that signing Chelsea's Frank Lampard is their priority this summer.

New Inter manager Jose Mourinho is keen to capture the England midfielder from his former club, with whom Lampard has yet to sign a new contract extension.

Inter president Massimo Moratti told Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport: "He's our number one objective. Mourinho likes Lampard a lot."

Moratti hinted Inter may have already started negotiations with the Blues.

He added: "Has there been contact with Chelsea? I think there has but I don't know yet." Lampard's current deal expires next summer and both the 29-year-old and the London club said last month that they were confident of striking a deal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...sea/7456926.stm

Edited by the wes