Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Are you missing this loan to Manchester City deal on purpose?

For 6 months to stay in shape. Not a big deal. He will not have a press conference holding up a City jersey. Seriously, questioning his loyalty after EVERYTHING he did for this club has me absolutely irate. It's so stupid.

For 6 months to stay in shape. Not a big deal. He will not have a press conference holding up a City jersey. Seriously, questioning his loyalty after EVERYTHING he did for this club has me absolutely irate. It's so stupid.

And what if he's then called upon to play? What if he scores a goal that gives them 3 points over us to lift the title?

Apparently, we were wrong and naive not to see the link.

So what if he signed for a club linked with City? I see nothing wrong with that.

I would be shocked if he went to City though, but I personally don't believe it. He wouldn't do that to the fans, to Jose and the Chelsea board.

Pathetic. The guy's a legend and anyone who wants to question his loyalty needs their head examined.

It's not a great situation but it's just the way it's worked out. He plays for a City sister club so it makes sense he'd train there.

Of course he's a Chelsea legend, for what he's done FOR the club. Tell me how him going to a TITLE RIVAL is not a call of loyalty? If they were pre-Qatar money City, sure.. Go ahead. But a direct title rival? That doesn't bother you one bit?

Genuinely can't believe people are defending him going to our direct rivals for the league. He's going there to train? Yeah because he can't run in America right.

Of course, England has world class facilities, while USA is a third world country with nothing.

Genuinely can't believe people are defending him going to our direct rivals for the league. He's going there to train? Yeah because he can't run in America right.

Spot fucking on.

Work out with a world class fitness coach over here in the States or at home in London. Not Man fucking City.

Of course he's a Chelsea legend, for what he's done FOR the club. Tell me how him going to a TITLE RIVAL is not a call of loyalty? If they were pre-Qatar money City, sure.. Go ahead. But a direct title rival? That doesn't bother you one bit?

We let him go.

We have these players who have this drive and determination that gives us great days out (or things to brag about on Facebook) and then expect them simply to give it up when we're done with them?

He's still Frank. He's got to play somewhere, he still has ambitions to play for England so why wouldn't he put himself at the highest level he could?

Where else realistically could afford him and play him at the level he still obviously thinks he deserves.