test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amblève.

Your Chelsea FC Memories

Started by Amblève.,

108 posts in this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyP0HPKxUZQ

Shevchenko's first goal at the Bridge. I was there with my dad for the game and the atmosphere when it went in was UNREAL! All the journey up I was saying how much I'd love to see Sheva score and it happened. Made even better with a Ballack goal soon after. Lovely stuff. :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

nyikolajevics likes this

The milk cup run in 1984, millwall home and away ( not for the faint hearted) Man city sheff Wednesday and semi against Sunderland, I never have forgiven Dale Jasper for giving away them two penalties at Roker Park

Also, United v Chelsea FA cup final 1994, I blew out a weeks holiday in Cyprus to stay in England and go to this game... What a mug I was.

Also, Brugge away in Europe the following season, my first European away game with Chelsea. What a few days that was.

Back in the late seventies and early eighties I used to catch the train from Rugby in Warwickshire, down to Euston, and get the District Line on the Underground to Sloane Square by 10 am, and just drink our way down the Kings Road, including stopping off at the iconic Chelsea Drugstore, before going to the game, and getting in by actually paying at the turnstiles, and watching the likes of Mickey Droy, Colin (Sharkey) Pates, and Mickey Fillery, to name but a few, then getting back to Rugby for about 7pm and spending the rest of the night drinking the night away finishing the night in the nightclub if we were still standing, good days.....

zolayes and Unionjack like this

Back in the late seventies and early eighties I used to catch the train from Rugby in Warwickshire, down to Euston, and get the District Line on the Underground to Sloane Square by 10 am, and just drink our way down the Kings Road, including stopping off at the iconic Chelsea Drugstore, before going to the game, and getting in by actually paying at the turnstiles, and watching the likes of Mickey Droy, Colin (Sharkey) Pates, and Mickey Fillery, to name but a few, then getting back to Rugby for about 7pm and spending the rest of the night drinking the night away finishing the night in the nightclub if we were still standing, good days.....

Was there any reason you didn't stay in town and go clubbing up West? Could always get the mail train home.

Ive got alot of great memories but Id have to wait till the statute of limitations to run out or just plead the 5th

angel%203_zps63amtdac.gif

The first Chelsea game that I saw, and I could secure that was my first English football in general. A game against Fulham in 04-05 season, and I don't remember if the result was 1 - 0 or 2 - 1 haha, I Just remember that we win that game with a goal of Lampard in last minutes, maybe for that agonic win i'm a Chelsea fan . For that time I had 8 or 9 years. What a longingly!.

The first Chelsea game that I saw, and I could secure that was my first English football in general. A game against Fulham in 04-05 season, and I don't remember if the result was 1 - 0 or 2 - 1 haha, I Just remember that we win that game with a goal of Lampard in last minutes, maybe for that agonic win i'm a Chelsea fan . For that time I had 8 or 9 years. What a longingly!.

Could have been the Carling Cup 1/4 final. Lamps scored just before the end which was a god send. Extra time was the last thing we needed going into the busy xmas period that year. I think Duffa scored our 1st goal. We won 2-1.

illmatic likes this

On 1/26/2016 at 6:23 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Today is the anniversary of one the greatest and most exciting FA Cup games ever -Chelsea 4 v Liverpool 2.

Just cant believe its 19 years ago

Fuck me, that's a thought. That has flown by.

Hughes changed that game. Came on at half time and started putting it about, Victimpool melted. They didn't want to know. I was in the West Upper. Mark Wright's face in the 2nd Half was a source of constant amusement.:)

Fulham Broadway likes this

In 2004,my father buy me a jersey of Chelsea FC (Mutu 7,Fly Emirates,Umbro) . At this time, I did not know who is the team (CFC) , because  I was  only crazy  for the national team of Tunisia :D  2 years later, I was playing at Pro Evolution Soccer 2006. I remark that the blue jersey that I had was of Chelsea FC. Since this time,I became a Blues Boy !

cfc.jpg

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Ruud signed 21 years ago.:clap:

Saw his debut in a Paul Elliott testimonial - what a class player. 40-50 yard pinpoint passes, and taking games by the scruff of the neck.

The start of the Chelsea revolution.

There's a clip of him when he first signed playing in a pre season friendly against Antwerp or someone. At half time he starts  having a go not maliciously but more out of frustration because he can't quite believe how shit Andy Myers is ha ha. The one fact about him I still find funny is that his favourite show is It A'int Half Hot Mum hence why he used to call the players his lovely boys.

Fulham Broadway likes this