Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

I think Lewandowski would be perfect- Affordable (to us), young enough to be a good investment, good enough that we could rely on him should torres be injured, and good enough to compete with torres and/or play two strikers if we change our formation.

Besides, I like the chap and don't want to see him end up at Manure.

I think Lewandowski would be perfect- Affordable (to us), young enough to be a good investment, good enough that we could rely on him should torres be injured, and good enough to compete with torres and/or play two strikers if we change our formation.

If lewandowski comes then no way torres will ever start ahead of him.Lewy is 100 times the striker torres is.

If lewandowski comes then no way torres will ever start ahead of him.Lewy is 100 times the striker torres is.

Fair enough! At Norwich Torres showed signs of his typical self again, so I'm still having my reserves about keeping him as our main striker (I try to stay so optimistic about him).

It would be nice to see Lewandowski start off as a good striker here and then over the years become Chelsea legend. I'd still hate to see all that transfer fee and all that wage sitting on the bench (and i can't see a decent way to sell him).

I'm really beginning to think this guy would be better for us than Falcao.

He would be! Falcao is a better finisher at the moment but Lewandowski is 2 years younger and his finishing will improve even though his finishing is already of a high standard, but then if you compare their link up play, hold up play and what they can do with their back to goal Lewandowski makes Falcao look stupid imo. Falcao is best suited to a counter attacking team whereas Lewandowski would be perfectly suited to our style of play and the style of play we ultimately want to play.

Wow he's such an overrated around here. Yes he's very good, but no where near Cavani, Falcao, RVP and alot others... i know Dortmund fans who thinks he's overrated in general, now that doesnt say he is, but its give you something to think about. I dont think he's that a good finisher, and this is their problem with him.

Wow he's such an overrated around here. Yes he's very good, but no where near Cavani, Falcao, RVP and alot others... i know Dortmund fans who thinks he's overrated in general, now that doesnt say he is, but its give you something to think about. I dont think he's that a good finisher, and this is their problem with him.

that's why he was Bundesliga's best player last year? With 30 goals in 47 games? Besides, we are talking about 18-25 million here, like Mata, not fucking 50 or 60. But yeah, who cares about the money. We'll get rid of Cole, Lamps and other players, but we'll have an expensive striker!

We should buy Pato and Lewandowski and recall Lukaku. Trust me i watch alot of Serie A and if Pato is fit he is a much better striker than Cavani, we have the one of the best if not the best medical staff in Europe. After Milan named Allegri as their manager weird things happened with the players health. Allegri produces negative training methods which causes the players to get injured. And it seems that it affected Pato rapidly because he was in a diet to become a bigger footballer as he was not too little to play in the Serie A.

This has been the story of Alexandre Pato in AC Milan pretty much. We really should sign him he has amazing skill and he can become way better than Cavani if fit.

Pato and Cavani are two different kind of player.

Cavani for me fits all we need in a forward. The way he played with Lavezzi in Napoli, Forlan and Suarez in Uruguay national team. No reason to no play good with Mata or Oscar behind and Moses Hazard as winger or inside forward depending on the play.

Pato and Cavani are two different kind of player.

Cavani for me fits all we need in a forward. The way he played with Lavezzi in Napoli, Forlan and Suarez in Uruguay national team. No reason to no play good with Mata or Oscar behind and Moses Hazard as winger or inside forward depending on the play.

Pato is a man that creates goals mostly for himself if he is inform and fit. Did you see his performance vs Napol and Inter? I watched those 2 games and i was really impressed. The guy would have been a beast if he was not injured.

No he's not fantastically clinical (Falcao) and nor is he fantastically pacy (Walcott) but what he does is he brings everyone else around him into play. He doesn't waste possession, holds the ball up well, links well with the midfield. BVB play 4-2-3-1 so he knows the system. He is perfect in a team of midfield runners like ours.

that's why he was Bundesliga's best player last year? With 30 goals in 47 games?

Matter of opinion of course but I think Reus was the best player in Germany last year.

Just forget Cavani or Falcao for a minute; now think about Mata, Ramires, and Hazard supplying balls to Lewa. Are you kidding me? Guys don't get caught up in the tabloid hype of players like Falcao and Cavani, Falcao will cost $45,000,000. Take a breath, look around you, and realize how ridiculous that amount of money is. You would probably have a hard time doing do. Now lets be honest here... How many of you follow Chelsea, Napoli, A. Madrid, or Dortmund enough to know these players qualities, I would bet maybe 1 or 2 members. Everyone else is fueled by a hive mind way of thinking. Lewa would compliment our project perfectly. Torres would be rotting on the sideline if we started Lewa. I lived in Dortmund for 8 years. This guy has a prescense about him. Let me put it this way, he's on the same wavelength as our midfield. Lewa would mold perfectly. Torres is a forced fit, it's safe to say that it just doesn't naturally work. We're just pushing a square into a circle. Lewa will click with Eden. Lewa will click with Mata, Lewa will click with Ramires, Oscar, and KDB (ESPECIALLY!!!).

Also, I wouldn't want to see lukaku partner up with Cavani or Falcao.. But Lewa? Haha the thought has me drooling, he really is a Michael Ballack persona esque type of striker

Just forget Cavani or Falcao for a minute; now think about Mata, Ramires, and Hazard supplying balls to Lewa. Are you kidding me? Guys don't get caught up in the tabloid hype of players like Falcao and Cavani, Falcao will cost $45,000,000. Take a breath, look around you, and realize how ridiculous that amount of money is. You would probably have a hard time doing do. Now lets be honest here... How many of you follow Chelsea, Napoli, A. Madrid, or Dortmund enough to know these players qualities, I would bet maybe 1 or 2 members. Everyone else is fueled by a hive mind way of thinking. Lewa would compliment our project perfectly. Torres would be rotting on the sideline if we started Lewa. I lived in Dortmund for 8 years. This guy has a prescense about him. Let me put it this way, he's on the same wavelength as our midfield. Lewa would mold perfectly. Torres is a forced fit, it's safe to say that it just doesn't naturally work. We're just pushing a square into a circle. Lewa will click with Eden. Lewa will click with Mata, Lewa will click with Ramires, Oscar, and KDB (ESPECIALLY!!!).

Also, I wouldn't want to see lukaku partner up with Cavani or Falcao.. But Lewa? Haha the thought has me drooling

Thank god for that. Most of the time it's really hard to know for certain if a transfer will work out but now someone who lived in Dortmund for 8 years has said this one will definitely work out (that's 6 more than Lewandoski has so it's got to be right).

It's just so annoying that nobody at the club spoke to people who lived in Liverpool when they signed Torres.

Thank god for that. Most of the time it's really hard to know for certain if a transfer will work out but now someone who lived in Dortmund for 8 years has said this one will definitely work out (that's 6 more than Lewandoski has so it's got to be right).

It's just so annoying that nobody at the club spoke to people who lived in Liverpool when they signed Torres.

I don't really understand the point you're trying to make, I dont think you do either. Dortmund has implemented a certain way of football, a way in which their strikers would also compliment ours (go to YouTube and search for Borussia Barcelona, this is why they have players like Reus and why they play the way they do now). And your Torres statement doesn't pertain to any of this at all. It was an infactuated buy from Roman, thats widely known. So no need for the sarcastic ignorance, because now you just look like a jerkoff.

EDIT: I figured I would be a nice guy and do the hard work for you ;)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You