Juan Mata

Severinb

For now, Chelsea don't need a LB because Azpilicueta and Cole can play there and with Eto'o leaving in the summer and Lukaku probably being loaned out in the summer AGAIN I think the priority has to be a striker because Ba could move in the summer as well if he doesn't play enough.

we are actually going after salah. seems like mou's going to end the season with the current 3 strikers.

so

salah -12 mil, shaw - 25mil (???), matic -21 mil = 58mil

mata - 37mil, kdb - 17mil =54mil.

i would say that should be the least we can expect off this deal cos LB is an area of concern for us. with shaw, we can probably not afford to give AC a contract extension and simply keep shaw and ryan at the end of this season.

For now, Chelsea don't need a LB because Azpilicueta and Cole can play there and with Eto'o leaving in the summer and Lukaku probably being loaned out in the summer AGAIN I think the priority has to be a striker because Ba could move in the summer as well if he doesn't play enough.

Why not both ? I'd be happy with either Costa/Shaw now and simply buy the one we didn't get in the summer.

Also i don't think Lukaku is gonna get loaned out again. Eto'o, Ba out. Lukaku, Costa in with us being stuck with Torres.

Mata had 12 caps before joining Chelsea, he even won a World Cup.

The first one in March 2009.

You wouldnt have even known he was in the world cup if you didnt see his name on the paper. What did he play? 15 minutes in the group stage after the match was killed off?

He got to captain Spain at the olympics, and more appearances because of Chelsea. We were one of the best things to happen to his career because at no other top club would he have had the freedom he saw under Robbie and Benitez..

For people to act like we've wronged him is simply false.

we are actually going after salah. seems like mou's going to end the season with the current 3 strikers.

so

i would say that should be the least we can expect off this deal cos LB is an area of concern for us. with shaw, we can probably not afford to give AC a contract extension and simply keep shaw and ryan at the end of this season.

I do hope we're going for Diego Costa instead. We have a few youngsters to play AM and they're coming of age in the teams they've been loaned to. We don't need Salah at all. Shaw can wait and it makes no sense to just save that money or waste it in second level players.

I want to propose that Roman dismantles the current board and makes basic IQ testing mandatory during the recruitment process of new board members in the future and while the programme is in place, I suggest he takes one himself as well.

In a perfect world.

Eh? Why would he beg Jose to stay on the bench? Is he an idiot?

Sadly he must be, it's hard to get deals done in January so he must be pushing for it, to hapoe. So quickly, ah well don't stay and fight, jump onto a sinking ship.

Thanks for the memories wish you were staying

Plays for Basel. Scored a couple against us and made a fool of Cahill. I don't want and I'm almost certain that our name is being thrown in to increase the Liverpool bud, but the guy is one of, if not the hottest African prospect ATM.

I remember him as good against us, but certainly not the same level of impact that Willian had when he played againt Chelsea IMO. But then again, he apparently has a cheaper price tag

Eh? Why would he beg Jose to stay on the bench? Is he an idiot?

Sadly he must be, it's hard to get deals done in January so he must be pushing for it, to happen. So quickly, ah well don't stay and fight, jump onto a sinking ship.

Thanks for the memories wish you were staying

sorry my spelling is not perfect and I'm lazy to check every word in the dictionary! Yes I'm talking in the moment for the current world and european champion!

Hey man I was just messing around with ya :)

All cool :)

Looks like Mourinho doesn't like Ashley Coleslaw in the same team as John Obi Pickle ;)

I do hope we're going for Diego Costa instead. We have a few youngsters to play AM and they're coming of age in the teams they've been loaned to. We don't need Salah at all. Shaw can wait and it makes no sense to just save that money or waste it in second level players.

that was my initial thought process too, but after hearing reports of salah joining us, i would guess that we would be wasting the money of second level players unfortunately. cant see us buying salah as well as buying out costa. plus there seems to be no rumors flying about this.

so

I genuinely don't see Salah going to Chelsea, I dont see how he would fit into the system with Hazard and Willian on the wings, I think he'd be way too small for the strikers spot as well, as for the LB spot, Azpilicueta can play LB as well and there's other options in the market as well, Coentrao, Montoya from Barcelona can play there so Shaw doesn't have to be the only signing.

Why not both ? I'd be happy with either Costa/Shaw now and simply buy the one we didn't get in the summer.

Also i don't think Lukaku is gonna get loaned out again. Eto'o, Ba out. Lukaku, Costa in with us being stuck with Torres.

You think Lukaku won't be loaned out but the I guarantee you the Chelsea board will surprise you!

You wouldnt have even known he was in the world cup if you didnt see his name on the paper. What did he play? 15 minutes in the group stage after the match was killed off?

He got to captain Spain at the olympics, and more appearances because of Chelsea. We were one of the best things to happen to his career because at no other top club would he have had the freedom he saw under Robbie and Benitez..

For people to act like we've wronged him is simply false.

Would have played 4 matches for England, but he is spanish.He was under-21 in 2010.

And he got 12 NT appearances in two years for the best national team ever. Furthermore, he was only 21-23 years old. NOT BAD.

I want to propose that Roman dismantles the current board and makes basic IQ testing mandatory during the recruitment process of new board members in the future and while the programme is in place, I suggest he takes one himself as well.

and i want Mata fans to stop acting like hysterical teenage girls but neither one of our "wants" look like happening now do they.

Hey man I was just messing around with ya :)

All cool :)

Looks like Mourinho doesn't like Ashley Coleslaw in the same team as John Obi Pickle ;)

NP mate I was not offended in any way(I don't know why people think I get angry when I write my posts) anyway I follow your opinions here and agree with most of them most of the time!

I genuinely don't see Salah going to Chelsea, I dont see how he would fit into the system with Hazard and Willian on the wings, I think he'd be way too small for the strikers spot as well, as for the LB spot, Azpilicueta can play LB as well and there's other options in the market as well, Coentrao, Montoya from Barcelona can play there so Shaw doesn't have to be the only signing.

You think Lukaku won't be loaned out but the I guarantee you the Chelsea board will surprise you!

If Lukaku gets loaned out again next season then so be it. Then it must be because Mourinho doesn't think he's ready yet.