Juan Mata

Severinb

Why would we want a pre-agreement for Rooney? We are in much more need of a top striker than they are of a nr 10 playmaker right now...Getting Rooney in january could well win us the title...

United need Rooney if they hope to finish in a CL place, no chance they will sell him now.

True but Mata could easily do the same I imagine if he had it coached into him like Mourinho has been doing with Oscar, Willian and Hazard by the looks of it. Hes not an inferior footballer to Oscar, far far from it.

It's not like Mou is focusing on William, Oscar, and Hazard and telling Mata to fuck off. And the claim I'm making isnt that Oscar is superior to Mata, I'm making the claim that Oscar is the better player for us right here right now.

From what I can see there is literally nothing on the Guardian site relating to anything like that. Would you be able to locate the link?

They did report that, remember seeing it earlier in the day, but it's most like BS considering bbc and sky are not reporting it.

But you take him out of this team and we're in the title hunt which we haven't been in in a few years. Pick your poison bro.

We were in the title hunt last year sitting in third just 4 points off Utd before RDM was sacked. That was the United side that walked the League at a canter not the one currently languishing in 7th.

United need Rooney if they hope to finish in a CL place, no chance they will sell him now.

Well if they want Mata they should be prepared to sacrifice something...And they have Van Persie/Welbeck/Hernandez all who probably would walk into our starting XI as it is now...

But you take him out of this team and we're in the title hunt which we haven't been in in a few years. Pick your poison bro.

Still you are making out as if Mata hasn't been the best player to play for this club (imo) since Zola in terms of ability...

I'd rather have Mata than Oscar. I'd rather have Mata than most players in the world in his position except for maybe Ozil.

Still you are making out as if Mata hasn't been the best player to play for this club (imo) since Zola in terms of ability...

I'd rather have Mata than Oscar. I'd rather have Mata than most players in the world in his position except for maybe Ozil.

That is a stretch. Sometimes its smart to sell when it most benefits you. And I think that time is now.

That is a stretch. Sometimes its smart to sell when it most benefits you. And I think that time is now.

Really? Because it only seems to be benefited United by the looks of it. Bale went for 90m, Mata is better. 35M is a joke.

gYaalIR.jpg?1

Horrible injury for Falcao today in the French Cup against an amateur side or something like that! He could miss the World Cup in Brasil...

At least now we know a name we won't chase with the money we get from Mata. I must admit I was thinking Jose would go for Falcao (amonst others) with that money. Feel sorry for the colombian, such a pitty footballers get injured that bad against waiters, hotel receptionists or fishermen...

People also underestimate how much of a loss JT was last season. He only started 11 games last season. Instead Mata our best performing player gets the blame for the failure.

Not the lack of an elite striker to bail us out, the poisonous atmosphere around the club after RDM's sacking or the error prone defending & lack of leadership at the back.

Liverpool still have a better record without Suarez than they do with him playing despite their resurgence this year, I suppose they should have gotten rid in the summer right?