Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He scored a scrappy goal, but it was wrongly ruled offside. He had a few chances from what I saw. Pretty good performance.

No they didn't call offside, but the ball went out before someone headed it towards Romelu.

He scored a scrappy goal, but it was wrongly ruled offside. He had a few chances from what I saw. Pretty good performance.

It was called off cause the ball was over the line (NOT!) i tought..

He didn't got a lot of serves today, still should have scored that chance at first post in second half.

International friendlies are boring, like showed first half. Second half a bit better with some good chances for Belgium, 6 or 7, so should have scored. To the end couple chances for Slovenia, with one good save from Mignolet.

Loved the play from Dries Mertens, playing very well, great first touch and some good actions, i know he is good (shouted allong time for the manager to call him) but he is getting better and better. And now he's at PSV he can develop even more. :)

After watch this video, words are not needed.... Lukaku is a Chelsea Lover... and we Love that because if we all have his talent at this moment we will probably act like him.

I´m so gonna buy a Shirt with his name on it.... There is not much player like Him who love Chelsea that way..... 99% player love to play for Real, Barceloan, Man U, Millan.... pero this Guy is our 1% and that is something we have to Love....

I´m more than happy to know his Dream will be True in Hours....

WELCOME TO DREAM LAND ROMELU

CAN NOT WAY TO SEE HIM PLAYING AND CRYING AT STANFORD BRIDGE!!!