Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Courtios might be but Costa won't be. He deserves to be but he doesn't play for Real or Barca, and that's usually a prerequisite for getting into the FIFA TOTY.

They are biased yes but cannot be that biased. I think he will get in ahead of Neuer if they win the CL and the title. However if Real win 10000% Casillas will be in

They are biased yes but cannot be that biased. I think he will get in ahead of Neuer if they win the CL and the title. However if Real win 10000% Casillas will be in

Courtois will probably be in, it was Costa I was dubious about.

What I thought was interesting was that in the most recent Nike commercial where the average joes turn into star layers he actually appeared along with Howard. Now Howard I get because he's a very good player and the ad needs some US influence since the US is the biggest media market and there's still so much room for it to grow.

As for The inclusion of Courtois I think it signals he's considered a star already and perhaps the Big Superstar of the future at the GK. I presume that it could have been Neuer, Cech De Gea, Casillas.

Cech is scheduled for surgery, out for 3 to 4 months due to recovery time. There's Courtois chance to shine. After the world cup, I expect to see him around the Stamford Bridge.

This is his chance as he asked for.

Cech might not even retain his job if courtois plays well.

Have a bad feeling here. Wouldn't surprise me at all if José came out and said "I have one of the best keepers in the world in Cech and he'll be my keeper for years."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/03/jose-mourinho-chelsea-oscar-dip-form?CMP=twt_gu

Mourinho confirmed that his goalkeeper Petr Cech will undergo surgery on his dislocated shoulder The Portuguese is understood to want Thibaut Courtois to return to the club in the summer after three seasons on loan with Atlético and to compete with Cech for the first-choice position at Stamford Bridge.

I was reading on shedend that KDB left Chelsea, etc because he knew Thibaut was coming back to the team.

I'm not sure if the story has any legs to it, but one poster said something along those lines...

I was reading on shedend that KDB left Chelsea, etc because he knew Thibaut was coming back to the team.

I'm not sure if the story has any legs to it, but one poster said something along those lines...

He screwed KDB's gf afaik

Very much doubt that's the reason though, they have since made up and in the national team there's no issue

I was in Germany on business at the weekend and was in a bar with a guy who is related to Kevin Scheidhauer a reserve team player at De Bruyne's current club.

Apparently he and Courtios have been at each others throats for 18 or so months because our keeper dabbled with De Bruyne's ex girlfriend. Despite the Belgium manager trying and succeeding in parts to patch things up for the good of the National side the hatred on De Bruyne's part is so deep that he cannot spend time on a consistent basis with him.

If you think of the Wayne Bridge/John Terry spat, this story has grounds.

It to me, is the biggest sign yet that either Courtois is coming back in the summer or will put pen to paper on a new deal.

from shedend..