Marko Marin

Melanicus

Oh not you again, obviously i don't just mean that, i've watched Hoilett myself he's an inconsistent player. You look at him play he will have 1 good game in 5, but that 1 good game will be an amazing game. So shut it dick head.

He's a good young player, Mata's been a bit inconsistent this season, does that mean he's not good? no not at all.

This deal is very shrewed buisness.

My brother keeps me updated about Bremen and their youth system and he highly rates Marko, saying that if he gets the chance to express himself more and can push on borders he´s gonna be amazing. He was quite restricted at Bremen, because he was one of very few good players there.

Given the chance to prove himself, training with Chelsea, adapting to the Premier League he´s gonna explode.

Maybe one of the new "brilliant first touch dwarves" for Pep ?

Just like Mata, this has come out of nowhere. Seems Chelsea are becoming good at the under-the-wraps transfers, hopefully it's a lessons arrived from the Modric saga. It makes it sweeter to know Tottenham wanted him too, it really is Mata mk II.

Anyway not gonna pretend to know a whole lot about him by watching endless fan videos on YouTube. But he's young, he's a winger and the reported fee of €7m + Lukaku loan seems a very good deal. Especially because Bremen need a striker since Pizzaro will be leaving them this summer.

Well to be honest there was a lot of talk of us signing Mata and a few links, i wouldn't say it came out of no where, but i will tell you this. I certainly wasn't expecting us to actually sign him.

He's a good young player, Mata's been a bit inconsistent this season, does that mean he's not good? no not at all.

Ere mate, shut the fuck up, you talk shit.

I talk shit? you slate Chelsea at every chance you get, i remember when you said none of our players are good, or that we have no future, you're just a pessimistic cunt.

Yeah, yeah, well it's true we have a lot of shit players who are in big need of getting rid of. And it's more than enough, you only quote me when you want to have a go at me. I just ignore most of your quotes to me because i know you're just going to ramble. And when most of the time i prove you wrong you just fuck off like it never happened.

Sorry but Sloth will not approve of you!, so beat it.

Yeah, yeah, well it's true we have a lot of shit players who are in big need of getting rid of. And it's more than enough, you only quote me when you want to have a go at me. I just ignore most of your quotes to me because i know you're just going to ramble. And when most of the time i prove you wrong you just fuck off like it never happened.

Sorry but Sloth will not approve of you!, so beat it.

I only quote you when you talk absolute shit, which is most of the time, so you're lucky i rarely do it.

Also it's cute that you think you've proved me wrong, let me tell you, you haven't.