Marko Marin

Melanicus

If he's best as a winger in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 then that's great for us because we need a winger more than anything else by a distance. Mata should be more central and we have NO wingers in a formation that supposedly uses wingers. We need 2 wingers anyway, not just 1.

It's positive that we weren't even being linked afaik.. this was a total surprise. Class negotiating. More signatures should be captured mid-season when there is no focus on transfers. And imo it's a good signing, Marin is one of the names I dished out long time ago as someone who I'd like to see here.

My point exactly.

Not true. First get another winger and midfielder. And RB. Than give chance to Torres and Danny. If they wont start scoring, sell Torres in winter and buy new striker.

Right now our priority is Winger (Hulk) and Midfielder (Moutinho). And surely, we need Azpi.

No more money left for striker!

If we buy striker, we wont have proper midfield, people! What part you dont get?

I dont realise why you want striker ahead of creative midfield (winger+cm)?

It's great to get them now so they can have the whole pre season with us and get right into it without all the shit detractions during the Euro's of uncertainty and so many annoying rumours. Also it's nice to go for players who aren't being mentioned because it stops interest from other clubs. We don't usually get players like this out of the blue but i hope we continue like it because it brings much more stability to everyone concerned.

Gareth Bale? now he's the one who's inconsistent.

He is massively overrated without doubt, but he is pure quality. World class, can take players on, good at crossing, scores cracking goals, and he's not really that inconsistent. He gets really unlucky, hits the post all the time.

Not true. First get another winger and midfielder. And RB. Than give chance to Torres and Danny. If they wont start scoring, sell Torres in winter and buy new striker.

Right now our priority is Winger (Hulk) and Midfielder (Moutinho). And surely, we need Azpi.

If we buy striker, we wont have proper midfield, people! What part you dont get?

So what's the point of waiting then? it's easier to sign top players in the summer than winter also, so if we delay we might miss out.

And "no money left for striker" do you know the club's budget? :lol:

His quote of Chelsea suits me more than Spurs I think might well suggest Robbie will be here next season.

His first season in Bremen, they played a 4-2-3-1 formation to accommodate him, Hunt and Ozil in the same team. They finished third in this season and many considered him to have had the better season and was a more promising prospect than Ozil playing on the left of the three. Ozil's value and reputation soared on the back of his performances for Germany at the World Cup more than his performances for Bremen.

Since Ozil's departure though, Bremen now play narrow and Marin plays in the centre to try and get him on the ball more and it clearly doesn't work.

He's obviously spoken to people at the club to discuss how he would fit in and with Robbie preferring a 4-2-3-1 formation it makes you wonder if he's going to be staying on. I hope so!

BLUELYON IM SICK OF YOU BEING OFFENSIVE, STOP IT!.

So what's the point of waiting then? it's easier to sign top players in the summer than winter also, so if we delay we might miss out.

And "no money left for striker" do you know the club's budget? :lol:

You dont expect us to spend 100+mio in summer, do you? FFP rules...

And yes, in summer we spend 80mio for CM, 2 wingers and RB. That is max we can afford in one summer. Then, in winter we can spend some money again. For new striker if required.

you know, its not about waiting, but simply we cant spend more than 80 mio in this summer. Striker has to be cutted of this time and wait for winter...

BLUELYON IM SICK OF YOU BEING OFFENSIVE, STOP IT!.

What was wrong with that post?

i had discussion with Sheva and shared my opinion. Everyone has right to say his thoughts.

If I remember, you had quite juicy talk with member terry not long ago. That was quite offensive aswell.

Maybe I was bit harsh with that sentence, but other way, I just shared my opinion, not wanting to be offensive to people, but because I disagree with them. And I think I told correct thing, about striker question...

What was wrong with that post?

i had discussion with Sheva and shared my opinion. Everyone has right to say his thoughts.

If I remember, you had quite juicy talk with member terry not long ago. That was quite offensive aswell.

Maybe I was bit harsh with that sentence, but other way, I just shared my opinion, not wanting to be offensive to people, but because I disagree with them. And I think I told correct thing, about striker question...

Now you're just being racist.

I find it hilarious how people are saying we should sign Hulk and Moutinho from Porto... they will cost us about 70+ million for the two of them which is shit business... haven't we given Porto enough fucking money in the Roman era, they are probably still pissing themselves at the 15 million we gave them for AVB. Plus we need to make more signings like this guy, talented players who are CHEAP and if they don't turn out good we haven't wasted 20-30 million on them.

I am excited to see this guy in our colors, he seems to be good and will play on the left so Mata gets to play in the more central position in the attacking 3. Hope he proves to be a class buy! Was surprised when this deal was confirmed too, for once nobody knew until it was confirmed.. that is how it should be done!

Now you're just being racist.

Better not to say one word more...I dont want to get on that level.

I dont disrepect you or anyone, your posts are oftenly funny, but that is weird; how come, I bother YOU that much? Not one post was pointing at you anyway...

Racist? You got to be kiddin be...

Better not to say one word more...I dont want to get on that level.

I dont disrepect you or anyone, your posts are oftenly funny, but that is weird; how come, I bother YOU that much? Not one post was pointing at you anyway...

Racist? You got to be kiddin be...

Lmao he's just joking..

I find it hilarious how people are saying we should sign Hulk and Moutinho from Porto... they will cost us about 70+ million for the two of them which is shit business... haven't we given Porto enough fucking money in the Roman era, they are probably still pissing themselves at the 15 million we gave them for AVB. Plus we need to make more signings like this guy, talented players who are CHEAP and if they don't turn out good we haven't wasted 20-30 million on them.

I am excited to see this guy in our colors, he seems to be good and will play on the left so Mata gets to play in the more central position in the attacking 3. Hope he proves to be a class buy! Was surprised when this deal was confirmed too, for once nobody knew until it was confirmed.. that is how it should be done!

One or two top players just have to come. We cant buy 5 Marin type of players...

Hulk would be 35 and Moutinho 25. That is 60mio. Adding Marin for 8 and Azpi for 12. Gives you 80mio. By selling Malouda, Yossi, Bosingwa Kalou, Ferreira we get about 20mio and 60-70mio overall isnt too much for squad rebuild. We need creative midfielder and there are options; Moutinho, Mvila, witsel, Martinez, Cabaye or Modric. Everyone would cost us at least 25mio or more. Moutinho is best for the price. And he would pair Hulk great.

Im delighted. I like that we are signing players in the Mata mould rather than going for big, athletic players as we have done in the past. Even better is that he will only cost us between 8-10 million pounds, in today's market that must be considered a bargain. I think he will be a cracking addition to the squad, fairly quick, creative, good dribbler, a very encouraging signing going into the Summer and one to look forward to seeing in a Chelsea jersey next season.