Marko Marin

Melanicus

fair enough. he's a step up from Kalouda but he isn't the big transfer we are craving for is he?

Many of us in the transfer thread suggested Junior Hoilett and i feel he would have been better 7million euros cheaper than Marin (also, adjusted to Prem League. pacy enough. dead eye for goals)

Being Canadian naturally I wanted Hoilett too especially because we could've had him on a free... Oh well not disappointed the club went out and got Marin, with Romans bank it probably feels like a free anyways.

Ive seen nothing that makes me think Kakuta will succeed at Chelsea. He is rubbish completely rubbish.

Well he's been very, very good on loan to Dijon this year so you never know! what is he 21? hard to call a player rubbish at 21...

Not at all i don't think Junior Hoilett is that good, he's the most inconsistent player ever, you hear about him on match of the day once a month, two times if you're lucky.

He's still a definite worth signing for a free, definitely. He has amazing flair, but very inconsistent performer, he will be a great asset to our bench though.

I wonder if that has anything to do with being on Blackburn? Hmmmm....

I wonder if that has anything to do with being on Blackburn? Hmmmm....

CANADIAN BIASED *COUGH*, oh sorry excuse my nasty cough. Uhmm no they don't stop going on about shining players in the premier league mid teams and relegation teams. Every match they have on match of the day they discuss them, Hoillet has one good game a month usually, he's very inconsistent.

CANADIAN BIASED *COUGH*, oh sorry excuse my nasty cough. Uhmm no they don't stop going on about shining players in the premier league mid teams and relegation teams. Every match they have on match of the day they discuss them, Hoillet has one good game a month usually, he's very inconsistent.

Usually the shiny players they go on about are English. Having said that FIFA has recognized him as one of 13 players to watch http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1567609.html He's good...

LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!!!!! damn, we've needed a righty for a long assss time and he has great creative ability fukin hell!!

him and mata should, should be the best under 6ft players in EPL, what a signing. Anyone know for sure that he will be used and kept not loaned??

i know seems dumb but i just dont trust management!

MATA, Marin and KDB, such great ability we have now and not at the 40quid price tag!!! wooooohooooooooo!!!!!

Well you know if they don't talk about him on Match of the day then he's not a good player....

Well you know if they don't talk about him on Match of the day then he's not a good player....

Oh not you again, obviously i don't just mean that, i've watched Hoilett myself he's an inconsistent player. You look at him play he will have 1 good game in 5, but that 1 good game will be an amazing game. So shut it dick head.

------------Romeu---------

-------Mata-----Kagawa---

Hazard----Cavani---Marin

Not gonna happen and I dont like having 4 completely new players in attack. Romeu is not yet ready to play alone in DM.

Kagawa, Marin and Mata? They are very small and fragile, they have no clue of tracking back and overall, our team never play attacking football too much (look what happend when AVB tried it). Cavani is 30, Hazard 40, Kagawa 15 and we already got Marin for 8 plus we need RB. We wont spend 100 mio for new players. We cant afford it...Your players are good, but too many of them, and they dont fit chelsea. We always had stronger players, Mata and Marin are only two to be non strong. Forget Kagawa.

I would go after Azpi, Moutinho and Hulk. We dont need striker if Torres stays. And I would give Drogs one year extention. Danny is also available. Hazard will be realy expensive, Hulk would be better because of his stocky build.

And in your team, there is no Ramires, WTF?

You think he is not good enough and would bench him and buy new players on his position?

Hell NO!!!

Iva-Luiz/Cahill-Terry-Cole

Ramires/Moutinho-Mikel

Mata

Hulk-Torres-Marin

KDB, Dannny, Bertrand, Meireles, Drogba, Lamps, Azpi,...

Just like Mata, this has come out of nowhere. Seems Chelsea are becoming good at the under-the-wraps transfers, hopefully it's a lessons arrived from the Modric saga. It makes it sweeter to know Tottenham wanted him too, it really is Mata mk II.

Anyway not gonna pretend to know a whole lot about him by watching endless fan videos on YouTube. But he's young, he's a winger and the reported fee of €7m + Lukaku loan seems a very good deal. Especially because Bremen need a striker since Pizzaro will be leaving them this summer.

He was dubbed "the german messi"...

I hear, that despite he had soo many assists and few goals, he never fulfill his potential AFTER signing for Werder. They expected much more than those assists...Before injury. Now he seems to be playing badly, after recovering from injury. That was reason, Low didnt used him in elf.

Dont have too big expectations about this player, but I truly hope he will be the next big thing for us.