All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Normally, I'd say no to another teenager but if they're the level of Paez and Estevao - they are worth a punt.
  3. Draw vs Villa, wins vs Spurs and West Ham when they're in horror form. I wish he piped down and continued to solve the problems he has created.
  4. We, as in the coaches said and we listened. 😂
  5. Today
  6. Literally nobody here was talking about champions league. 🤷‍♂️ Reckon some of us merely rather be competing with the other big clubs given that we pretty much outspent everyone else in the league. This whole thing is still about winning matches and getting silverware, not finding out if random kids we can become professional footballers. How do you know the young players will settle or find themselves? maybe there is nothing to be found? 🙂
  7. I can tell the type of people in this thread who complain about food being far too hot because they expect perfect temperature straight out of the oven. Won’t let any young players settle or find themselves. “We need to be winning championships now - this is Chelsea - no time for anything” Honestly - shut up. Lol
  8. Yesterday
  9. Mbappe and Davies are pretty much done deals. They are heavy linked with Leny Yoro for this summer so they take young French CB like they did with Varane. He's gonna be there with Rudiger, Militao and Alaba. Nothing more needed there. That team with those 3 already have no weak links besides RB. So they should take one of your list. I know you said Mbappe hates playing CF but I'm sure he's gonna interchange with Vini and Rodrygo. Plus Endrick is coming soon so yeah, new domination extremely likely.
  10. Tommy T won't become the second manager to take three different sides to the Champions League final. Shame, I d have liked him to complete that achievement. Meanwhile, Harry Kane will end yet another season without a major trophy. You can take the boy out of Spurs....
  11. Sane, musiala and Kane were all due to injuries/cramps apparently. TTs hands were kinda forced even though he probably still went all defense too early
  12. Problem is, they probably see things like this: Palmer - Jackpot signing Noni - Bargain signing that is now worth more than we paid for him and on a long term low wage contract. Paez - Hype player that is getting the stats/research geeks foaming. Angelo - Always looked like a 'multi-club' dice roll for low cost. Jury still out. Omari - Get him to sign a new contract and cash in on his HG status in a year (so long as they gey him to sign.) The only real issues they've had with AMs are Sterling and Mudryk, and even Mudryk is starting to show some signs of life to an extent.
  13. The lines showed that Rüdigers toe was playing all of them onside. It was a legitimate goal but even if Bayern make it to extra time, real wins it there. They were all over them and Bayern had made the weirdest subs ever to weaken themselves further. That’s the shit abt these calls. Everyone talks about them instead of te game itself
  14. I think Real end up (in the next 2 years or so) with either Josko Gvardiol (if Pep fucks off and/or Citeh get hammered and relegated) or Alessandro Bastoni I think, besides Mbappe, they get (this summer) Davies for LB and eventually end up with one of Trent Alexander-Arnold Achraf Hakimi Reece James (if he gets over his injury woes and if we continue to fail) for RB and I can see them making a play for Håland down the road
  15. I was going to add that if he just wins this coming final he likely is but he is going to put it totally out of reach, and leave Fergie, Pep, Rinus Michels, Cruyff, Arrigo Sacchi, and Helenio Herrera in the dirt
  16. It was offside though. You can't score with the arm, and his scoring part of the body was ahead of Real's player... It really isn't that controversial for me.
  17. I will make a big call a rare multiseason call for me (last one was years ago, that Citeh would win 3 or 4 EPL titles in a row) Real will win 3 or more CLs in a row now they are going to load up massively the next 2 or 3 summers Ancelloti will stay and will pass up all others as the greatest manager ever for a career
  18. I do not like to see it end like that I wanted extra time and Real to score 1 or 2
  19. Terrible call, but I'm not entirely sure there would've been a goal -- truth is that we will never know for sure. Neuer just makes too many mistakes for me; these games are hard enough without the goalie making such a blunder out of nothing. He was playing well until then, but that hardly matters now.
  20. Taking Sane off for Kim was absolutely incredible. The worst sub of the lot. An attacker who was a huge outlet foe them for a defender, who struggled in the previous leg, looking like they wanted to hand Madrid the initiative. Granted Neuer makes that mistake for first goal and it turns the game on its head but the Kim for Sane sub is mindblowing. I can get taking Muisala off as he was down with cramp and wasn’t particularly great throughout. Even then, in other circumstances, not like Muller isn’t a good, experienced player so it could make sense either. Kane off was also on the odd side. There will be massive inquiries into the disallowed goal by Bayern also. I mean what is the linesman doing flagging? Without that mistake and first sub, Bayern would 100% be in the CL final. Without a doubt.
  1. Load more activity

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You