Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

£500,000 per week :blink: You could run a small country on money like that. Seriously, this is just plain crazy, and a really unbelievable piece of journalism. And even if it were true, I would avoid him like the plague. What we (at Chelsea) have at present is a "team" playing for each other, and each player is an important cog in the team. You bring this showboater in and you completely change the whole dynamics of the team, as the focus would have to be on him, because he would demand that he has to be central to every play made

We dont need him or in my opinion, want him, as he would ruin not just the team, but the club as a whole . Anyway, we have moved on from taking Man U's cast off's :wank2:

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£500,000 per week :blink: You could run a small country on money like that. Seriously, this is just plain crazy, and a really unbelievable piece of journalism. And even if it were true, I would avoid him like the plague. What we (at Chelsea) have at present is a "team" playing for each other, and each player is an important cog in the team. You bring this showboater in and you completely change the whole dynamics of the team, as the focus would have to be on him, because he would demand that he has to be central to every play made

We dont need him or in my opinion, want him, as he would ruin not just the team, but the club as a whole . Anyway, we have moved on from taking Man U's cast off's :wank2:

Gonna win his 3rd golden ball this year so...

I have a feeling he will join United next season. The club have crazy money to spend and honestly it'll be the best time to bring him back.

Which means Real Madrid will go for Hazard or Reus. If it is Hazard=>we are double fucked. Lost best player and MU get best player in the world.

Which means Real Madrid will go for Hazard or Reus. If it is Hazard=>we are double fucked. Lost best player and MU get best player in the world.

Nah I think it'll take Madrid more than one season to persuade Hazard to leave and plus we won't sell him irrespective of the amount they'll be willing to pay.

Hazard has the potential to win the Ballon d'or and if we ever sell him then it should be only after he wins that prestigious award as a Chelsea FC player. :)

The team with so called best player in world lost to Atletico for like 3rd? time this year...

What worries me about current United is Di Maria and thats all.

Question is will Falcao even play there with Rooney and rvp ahead of him. And if United wants to splash 100m on 30yo Ronaldo let them do that...as long we keep Hazard and other key players.

Nah I think it'll take Madrid more than one season to persuade Hazard to leave and plus we won't sell him irrespective of the amount they'll be willing to pay.

Hazard has the potential to win the Ballon d'or and if we ever sell him then it should be only after he wins that prestigious award as a Chelsea FC player. :)

I don't know, he said on numerous occasions it is his dream to play for Madrid and a move there would be hard to resist. If he does a Bale this season I think Real will go for him to replace CR7, maybe even offer 100m which we just have to accept if he wants to go.

The team with so called best player in world lost to Atletico for like 3rd? time this year...

What worries me about current United is Di Maria and thats all.

Question is will Falcao even play there with Rooney and rvp ahead of him. And if United wants to splash 100m on 30yo Ronaldo let them do that...as long we keep Hazard and other key players.

Yep and we did well against Atletico didn't we...Real Madrid regressed this year because their president is an idiot and Atletico is the strongest defensive team in the world.

The fee is 60m but rumors is that he wants around 500k per week.

Why his president is an idiot?

Selling Di Maria for James, selling Alonso for Kroos, selling Morata then sign Chicharito when the former could have done the better job. Basically breaking up one of the best Madrid 11 in recent time for shiny shirt selling new names.

I don't think that. I mean, Alonso is amazing, but he has 32 and a lot of physical problems. Kroos is the most promising german player(well, he already is the best) and, maybe, the only who can replace the old guy. And that club only pay 25 millions for the trade.

Di María is another great player, but his influential in the functionality of his old club is not so big.

James is pretty good too, yesterday played well. And, obviously, they already have Bale and Isco. For me, Gareth is better and the other has the potential to be one of the best.

I don't think that. I mean, Alonso is amazing, but he has 32 and a lot of physical problems. Kroos is the most promising german player(well, he already is the best) and, maybe, the only who can replace the old guy. And that club only pay 25 millions for the trade.

Di María is another great player, but his influential in the functionality of his old club is not so big.

James is pretty good too, yesterday played well. And, obviously, they already have Bale and Isco. For me, Gareth is better and the other has the potential to be one of the best.

Di Maria was the heart of Real Madrid last season, how can you say his influence wasn't that big LOL. James is playing OK, but nowhere near Di Maria yet and Real is suffering for it. Also I don't mean the mistakes are to sell them and replace with worse players but different players that don't suit Real's team. For example Kroos is not as good as Xabi in a holding role, likewise James is not as fit as Di Maria and clearly can't track back as much as the Argentine.

For example if Real signed lets say Matic to replace Alonso and Hazard/Reus to replace Di Maria then I can't criticize them because those would have been able to do just as good/better jobs than the departed players.

Because is true. Again, the guy is pretty good, but Isco can play is his last position and do it pretty well. Francisco is a better midfielder and Bale a better wing. Alonso lost is bigger. Obviously, tactically, Kroos is worse, but he can improve that. Has the conditions to be a similar player. Matic, in change, never gonna organize a team.

And they really don't need players like Reus or Hazard, Jese and Isco are similar. And the good ones are better.

They suffer the insecurity of his goalkeeper. Why they lost? For that. Not because Di María is gone and he can't create a winner move.

How are we fucked? We had plenty of talented players before him and we moved on just fine when they left. Right now he is focused with us and is putting everything he has to help win us trophies. That is all we can ask of him.

Since when were Man United linked with Messi btw?

How are we fucked? We had plenty of talented players before him and we moved on just fine when they left. Right now he is focused with us and is putting everything he has to help win us trophies. That is all we can ask of him.

Since when were Man United linked with Messi btw?

Ronaldo will win the 3rd golden ball this year, so he is as it stands the best player in the world, the rest is opinion.

So the mods have locked Jonjo thread because it was never going to happen, but left this one open? Whats the difference, you dont realy expect we can potentialy sign Ronaldo? Mourinho history, his age, wages and fee, etc..

Have nothing against the fact that thread is closed, but find it funny because of the reason why is closed...

So the mods have locked Jonjo thread because it was never going to happen, but left this one open? Whats the difference, you dont realy expect we can potentialy sign Ronaldo? Mourinho history, his age, wages and fee, etc..

Have nothing against the fact that thread is closed, but find it funny because of the reason why is closed...

This one we are linked with him, Shelvey isn't. Also Mou history means nothing, age means nothing as long as he keeps banging in 20 goals per year, wages and fee pretty much paid for itself with his sponsorship.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You