Stamford Bridge Thread

Which seats are the best INSIDE the Mathew Harding Lower?

Any of the lower rows so you don't get your vision restricted by the roof. MHL is brilliant for atmosphere but if you want better views, the upper seats are a good shout.

Any of the lower rows so you don't get your vision restricted by the roof. MHL is brilliant for atmosphere but if you want better views, the upper seats are a good shout.

Thanks man! rather have true Chelsea atmosphere over good view.

• 1 month later...

Thanks man! rather have true Chelsea atmosphere over good view.

See , I don't get this....When i go to a football match...I'm there to watch the FOOTBALL! not getting at you buddy , just seems in general some people just go to sing etc and must miss half the match!

and The MH upper still has a decent atmosphere , but you will get a cracking view! West Upper is defo best view ..about half way up !

See , I don't get this....When i go to a football match...I'm there to watch the FOOTBALL! not getting at you buddy , just seems in general some people just go to sing etc and must miss half the match!

and The MH upper still has a decent atmosphere , but you will get a cracking view! West Upper is defo best view ..about half way up !

Well I was at the east upper, and let me tell you.. it really ruins it when you and 2 maybe 3 more people are the only people cheering and yelling when we score.

Would have been a much better experience if I sat at the MH or Shed atleast.

If you go to MHL at the back rows you are restricted by the overhang, row JJ you can just about see the crossbar at the other end. But a lot of people like to stand up so you are ducking quite a bit of the game. However the singing is all game long. If you wanted a bit more of a view the rows further down MHL is better. Or go to Mathew Harding Upper, less noise but better view, you can see out the whole stadium which I like with a few good bouts of singing.

The atmospheres all part of the fun for me. I don't see the point in forking out 50 quid to sit down in silence and watch the match when I can do that in the comfort of my own house on TV with better views etc. I'd rather be part of the action. Each to their own I suppose.

Agree which is why so glad that only paid £35ish for the last group game.Crap atmosphere literally the only think worth watching and got the crowd going was the linesmen kicking his legs about lol.Bit bizzare.I'd rather be part of the atmosphere but there aint any at the moment it seems.

• 2 weeks later...

There doesn't appear to be a solution to our stadium problem, does there?

How do we compete when we make almost £50 million a year less in match day revenue than Man Utd? Other clubs are going to continue to expand their grounds and increase their revenue, while we are unable too.

Hmm...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We need to find a site...and fast. Spurs, and west ham will have bigger stadiums then us before long, qpr will almost equal us, it could be embarrassing.Only site left I can think of is white city , either the unigate site or linford christie stadium/scrubs. With qpr fucking off to Kensal Green/ ooc, I'd be happy with white city !

I'd be proud to stay where we are! I'd rather stay at the bridge!

There's nothing wrong with moving. The club is not what it used to be and we need to evolve with the changing times(and stature). Do you really see us staying at the Bridge for another 20 years? Do you see that as what's best in terms of progress?