• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Now that you have posted that, imagine if Arsenal suddenly win the league come May...

LOL, not even in their wildest dreams!

Arsenal was never going to win the League. The tittle is City's to lose and Chelsea's to dream...

Arsenal should be happy they are in the top four (again)!

LOL, not even in their wildest dreams!

Arsenal was never going to win the League. The tittle is City's to lose and Chelsea's to push for it...

Arsenal should be happy they are in the top four (again)!

Hence, why I said 'imagine' and more importantly, 'IF' Rapha... <_<

Hence, why I said 'imagine' and more importantly, 'IF' Rapha... <_<

I know mate, I'm not dumb! :lol:

I am only saying that Arsenal winning doesnt even cross my mind, so I am really not worried about them winning and making me look stupid...

Because it will never ever going to happen!

I know mate, I'm not dumb! :lol:

I am only saying that Arsenal winning doesnt even cross my mind, so I am really not worried about them winning and making me look stupid...

Because it will never ever going to happen!

I know you're not dumb but maybe your eye sight isn't too 'bright'. :P

Not worried about it making you look stupid eh? Guess you dare to bet on it then... :Goober:

I know you're not dumb but maybe your eye sight isn't too 'bright'. :P

Not worried about it making you look stupid eh? Guess you dare to bet on it then... :Goober:

A bet? Alright...

If Arsenal wins, I have to use a Arsene Wenger avatar AND signature with the EPL trophy for 24hrs. However, if they dont win, you have to use an avatar and signature of MY wish for 24hrs as well.

Deal?

A bet? Alright...

If Arsenal wins, I have to use a Arsene Wenger avatar AND signature with the EPL trophy for 24hrs. However, if they dont win, you have to use an avatar and signature of MY wish for 24hrs as well.

Deal?

That's just lame. No bet! :P

I remember when people kept saying Arsenal was finally going to win the League...

How do you all feel now?

I think given Arsenal poor injury record this season it is a bit harsh on them...

With a healthy Arsenal squad, I think they could of competed better right now (still have a chance) had all their english players not been injured so much. Next season, I expect wenger to get 1-2 big names for his squad.

I think given Arsenal poor injury record this season it is a bit harsh on them...

With a healthy Arsenal squad, I think they could of competed better right now (still have a chance) had all their english players not been injured so much. Next season, I expect wenger to get 1-2 big names for his squad.

That is the same excuse they use every single year. When will it expire?

That is the same excuse they use every single year. When will it expire?

Thats true.

However, we have been fortunate not to have any significant injuries this season to our starting 11. Look at how crap United is (even though they have Moyes) because of their injury record this season.

Thats true.

However, we have been fortunate not to have any significant injuries this season to our starting 11. Look at how crap United is (even though they have Moyes) because of their injury record this season.

Yes, but we don't really have a squad to win the title, and neither do Arsenal. But look at City who have had much more influential injuries but are still favorites to win the title.

Thats true.

United isn't crap because of their injuries this season....they are crap because Moyes doesn't know how to get the best out of the players.

Fergie had the same players, similar injuries throughout the season...and he managed to win the title.

United isn't crap because of their injuries this season....they are crap because Moyes doesn't know how to get the best out of the players.

Fergie had the same players, similar injuries throughout the season...and he managed to win the title.

Agreed! United are shit because of Moyes!

Last season they had an average squad with a world class manager

This season they have an average squad with an average manager.

To be honest Moyes is just proving how good Fergie was. He managed to get blood out of a stone with that squad last season!!