• Replies 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Danny has been outstanding for Liverpool and BR did very good job to play him as cf when defending to offset his defensive liabilities.

I really don't want to say this but some of the blame has to be given to RDM, he was first team player under avb and he became just backup player since RDM took over.

Danny has been outstanding for Liverpool and BR did very good job to play him as cf when defending to offset his defensive liabilities.

I really don't want to say this but some of the blame has to be given to RDM, he was first team player under avb and he became just backup player since RDM took over.

I completely agree with you but I think part of the reason why we sold him is his attitude not so much his contribution on the pitch. He is a selfish player, today it paid off but for example in Arsenal game he should have scored when he should have passed and vise-versa... Potential? tremendous but not the best of attitudes

That was mainly due to the fantastic form of Drogba that left both Sturridge and Torres out of the squad.

Over the summer, the Board and Roman both discussed to RDM and Torres that Fernando would be the 'main' man in the squad and specifically told RDM to play him due to his apparent 'fantastic' form over the end of the season and during the Euros, not to mention that heavy 50mill euro price tag that he has been carrying.

I don't blame RDM for benching Torres during the Juventus match. He showed some real balls towards Torres and Roman, but sadly, it cost his job.

I would go to the end of the world for him. Only one Robbie DiMatteo

That was mainly due to the fantastic form of Drogba that left both Sturridge and Torres out of the squad.

Over the summer, the Board and Roman both discussed to RDM and Torres that Fernando would be the 'main' man in the squad and specifically told RDM to play him due to his apparent 'fantastic' form over the end of the season and during the Euros, not to mention that heavy 50mill euro price tag that he has been carrying.

I don't blame RDM for benching Torres during the Juventus match. He showed some real balls towards Torres and Roman, but sadly, it cost his job.

I would go to the end of the world for him. Only one Robbie DiMatteo

Drogba was awful last season other than a few big matches (Valencia,FA cup,etc) where he was absolutely outstanding.

Btw I am not talking about torress, it's about danny, he was first team under AVB as right winger and he was just bench player under RDM.

RDM preferred to play kalou, which is better defensively but clearly has no future in our club

Keep reading posts we're going to get Falcao/Cavanni in the summer!

Seriously?

We're unlikely to make CL - if we don't they definitely won't be coming and if Utd win title, Mancini will blame lack of Balotelli...

So last year we nicked Hazard from City, but don't expect a summer of fun if we miss out on CL - the players we want will likely go elsewhere... Sad but true :(

#scared...

Drogba was awful last season other than a few big matches (Valencia,FA cup,etc) where he was absolutely outstanding.

Btw I am not talking about torress, it's about danny, he was first team under AVB as right winger and he was just bench player under RDM.

RDM preferred to play kalou, which is better defensively but clearly has no future in our club

Why would RDM play Stuuridge at RW when we have more suitable options? He couldn't play him at CF because of Romans obsession with Torres and the fact him and the board made him the main man. RDM had the balls to finally bench him but Sturridge was injured at the time

Why would RDM play Stuuridge at RW when we have more suitable options? He couldn't play him at CF because of Romans obsession with Torres and the fact him and the board made him the main man. RDM had the balls to finally bench him but Sturridge was injured at the time

Are you talking about ramires ? moses ? or kalou ?

It really does not matter who played CF, he can always play on the wing (left/right)

Are you talking about ramires ? moses ? or kalou ?

It really does not matter who played CF, he can always play on the wing (left/right)

RDM's tactics when approaching games was literally playing 'hoof' to Drogba or to work through transition with Mata towards to end of the season last year.

----------Drogba---------

Kalou---Mata--Ramires

---Lampard---Mikel------

He wanted an organized midfield and wingers than provided defense ability but still a threat going forward.

My point is when Drogba starting to perform magnificently at the start of RDM's reign, Sturridge became an alternative choice striker as RDM did not have plans to start him at the wing. He was greedy and showed attacking instincts at the wing which gave a ridiculous impression that if he started at Forward, he would carry those same attributes and still be greedy, which is why he didn't start over an on form Drogba or 50 mill Torres. He does not have the natural instincts of playing as a winger and a team player, he is a striker, born and bread.

During this season, Torres was our striker as Roman and the board decided. RDM, was FORCED, to start Torres because towards the end of last season and during the euros, he showed some quality which led our board to become optimistic. An epic failure

When RDM finally had enough, he started to play Sturridge and go against Roman's wishes. And when he benched Torres to make a point, he got sacked.

Torres, the board, and Roman are the three main cancers on our team. Torres and the Board need to fuck off and Roman needs to stick his nose out of the managerial aspects of our football club.

Rafa can hang himself as far as im concerned

Keep reading posts we're going to get Falcao/Cavanni in the summer!

Seriously?

We're unlikely to make CL - if we don't they definitely won't be coming and if Utd win title, Mancini will blame lack of Balotelli...

So last year we nicked Hazard from City, but don't expect a summer of fun if we miss out on CL - the players we want will likely go elsewhere... Sad but true :(

#scared...

Even if we scrape 4th, i don't think Falcao or Cavani would leave their teams to join our circus

Imo, we should dig deep in the market. Go past Falcao/Cavani and have a serious look at the likes of Lewandowski or even Luis Suarez for that matter

The Biggest spenders in the BPL:

10. Sunderland- £297,015,840.
09. Everton- £300,890,480.
08. Aston Villa- £366,556,960.
07. Newcastle United- £467,192,000.
06. ARSENAL- £475,090,000.
05. Tottenham- £619,778,720.
04. Man United- £670,190,400.
03. Liverpool- £724,801,440.
02. Man City- £742,440,600.
01. Chelsea- £ 1,046,623,600.