The English Football Thread

Steve

Well well well, so happy to see our brothers and sisters witnessing what a shit show epl is. You really must be deluded to believe epl is not rigged. Its right in your face every damn week ffs.....the shit is bent to its core and its only matter of time it gets exposed. Did you see what KDB said after the spurs match? You could see he is not fond of epl, that its fishy. The players are confused, managers the same, the refs suddenly dont know the rules, there is no consistency at all and certain darlings get away with obvious murder on a game to game basis. For real I have given up on epl, why should I give a fuck about a competition that clearly is rigged from the jump?

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

This from another forum:

So, let me get this straight.... VAR gets involved to cast doubt on a stonewall penalty to West Brom. VAR then doesn't get involved for a clear foul on Gallacher in the build up to the next penalty. VAR gets involved to confirm a penalty for handball from a shot twatted from 3 yards away. VAR get involved again to allow man utd to have a second go at their penalty, applying the rules strictly for West Brom regarding keeper on the line but ignoring the rule that players aren't allowed to pause on their run ups.

The problem with VAR is that it is just as open to corruption as the refs already were before its introduction.

Exactly this man, epl has been corrupt longer than you think. Under Frgie it was clear the shit was bent, now its ultra clear. Im glad everywhere you go people have begun understanding this is not normal.....as I said VAR is legal match fixing.

Most promoted sides at least have something about them that you can point to as a positive. Fulham look like a bottom of the Championship side. Embarrassing. 

As for Everton, I still think they're pretenders. They play good football and will do well against the shite of the league but they don't have the quality to challenge for the top 4. And despite him scoring loads of goals I don't particularly rate Calvert Lewin. He's a tap-in merchant in the same mould as Gabriel Jesus or Chicharito. He has nothing else about him, really. Just a hard working penalty box predator.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Most promoted sides at least have something about them that you can point to as a positive. Fulham look like a bottom of the Championship side. Embarrassing. 

As for Everton, I still think they're pretenders. They play good football and will do well against the shite of the league but they don't have the quality to challenge for the top 4. And despite him scoring loads of goals I don't particularly rate Calvert Lewin. He's a tap-in merchant in the same mould as Gabriel Jesus or Chicharito. He has nothing else about him, really. Just a hard working penalty box predator.

a bit harsh on DCL, but yes, Everton lack quality at the back, and Piggie is utter dross as a keeper

thank fuck we did not sell them Zouma (yes I am admitting I was wrong)