The English Football Thread

Steve

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

What the fuck have I missed.

Let me sum it up.

#1 There was a stone wall penalty gifted to West Brom, it was a clear pen. However the ref decided to look at VAR and he managed to overturn it and didn't give West Brom the penalty. 

#2 After West Brom didn't get the penalty, there was a spell where West Brom had possession in their own half. Conor Gallagher had the ball outside of the penalty box and he was fouled by a Man UTD player. The ref didn't give the foul and because of that there was an opening for Man UTD to attack. Whilst Man UTD were attacking they passed the ball in the box and it hit a West Broms player hand unintentionally. The ref gave Man UTD an unfair penalty.

#3 Bruno was taking the penalty and the keeper saved it. However the ref for whatever reason saw that the keeper came out to early to save it when that's not true at all. So he gave Man UTD another penalty! Unbelievable stuff, couldn't believe what I was watching.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Let me sum it up.

#1 There was a stone wall penalty gifted to West Brom, it was a clear pen. However the ref decided to look at VAR and he managed to overturn it and didn't give West Brom the penalty. 

#2 After West Brom didn't get the penalty, there was a spell where West Brom had possession in their own half. Conor Gallagher had the ball outside of the penalty box and he was fouled by a Man UTD player. The ref didn't give the foul and because of that there was an opening for Man UTD to attack. Whilst Man UTD were attacking they passed the ball in the box and it hit a West Broms player hand unintentionally. The ref gave Man UTD an unfair penalty.

#3 Bruno was taking the penalty and the keeper saved it. However the ref for whatever reason saw that the keeper came out to early to save it when that's not true at all. So he gave Man UTD another penalty! Unbelievable stuff, couldn't believe what I was watching.

For Fucks sake.....corrupt is not even in it

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Let me sum it up.

That’s what the Fa calls a regular ManUre game

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The only saving grace is that it will keep Ole in Job which stops them hiring a competent manager 

I agree but even that is wearing thin as fuck

its literally EVERY other game

they are just gifted so many points off dodgy as fuck calls, non calls, reversals, 98% of the time in their favour

it literally takes the fun out of the game

if a team I hate wins fair and square, well that is footie, shit happens

but to have a 3rd party (PGMOL) put their fucking filthy fingers on the scale most every time

its just shit

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

it literally takes the fun out of the game

if a team I hate wins fair and square, well that is footie, shit happens

but to have a 3rd party (PGMOL) put their fucking filthy fingers on the scale most every time

its just shit

Lost count of how many incidents in the last 2 seasons alone manure have been bailed out blatantly by the ref. Just think of the maguire wrestle on Azpi a few weeks back. On the other hand I can’t remember a single incident where utd were on the wrong side of a dodgy call

Just now, Milan said:

WBA are really bad now. Just like their opponent who shithoused it with a lucky pen.

The ref deciding the game took all the sting out of it. WBA players are understandably left frustrated. How are you supposed to win vs the ref?