The English Football Thread

Steve

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

Brendan Rodgers is such a coward, playing 5 at the back and parking the bus is the wrong tactic to use against a fragile Liverpool tbh.

They're just inviting pressure and allowing Liverpool to go HAM. Obviously this is going to happen what else did he expect?

And after the Gerrard slip game he swore blind he'd never set up like that.... 

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

No TAA, VVD, Gomez, Henderson, Alcantara, Salah... Leicester have no excuse to play like this. Embarrassing. 

No 3 starters in defence and all 3 midfielders on the pitch for Pool are more offensive types yet Leicester cannot exploit that?

24 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Liverpool get away with a handball thats been given as a penalty all season and was dismissed pretty quickly....im about spent with the BS

I don’t understand the new handball rule tbh. This is from less than a yard away. Clearly no intention. Still it should be a penalty by new rules . Obviously not for Liverpool but why even have a rule like that?

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I don’t understand the new handball rule tbh. This is from less than a yard away. Clearly no intention. Still it should be a penalty by new rules . Obviously not for Liverpool but why even have a rule like that?

Wasn't it changed after the farcical one Newcastle got at Spurs?

18 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

But the line up isn't names no one has never heard of. May not be first choice team but all decent players. No reason they shouldn't win this. Still capeable even with players missing. 

Yes they can win it, fair enough but approach is so wrong. Even in second half he didn't change anything. Liverpool now have two youngsters in midfield and Leicester cannot even give the ball to Maddison most creative player. 

i hate to say this,,but it seems pool could be get back 2 back if either us or spurs (i don't trust city now) couldn't broke their dominating in the league soon. boxing day is key period who can sustain in top 3,,but still back to our main target. going to CL spot comfortably,,the silverware is bonus...

2 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

i hate to say this,,but it seems pool could be get back 2 back if either us or spurs (i don't trust city now) couldn't broke their dominating in the league soon. boxing day is key period who can sustain in top 3,,but still back to our main target. going to CL spot comfortably,,the silverware is bonus...

I dont think City are in it this year.  8 behind already

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

If my maths is correct Liverpool are about 13 months away from taking our home record, hopefully Leicester put a stop to it, even if it means Spurs end the weekend in top.

Dont mind if we end up doing it ourselves., as I recall they were the ones that ruined ours.