• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

sorry for ranting on and and on, but I am just at the end of my tether

I have a feeling that all this may come back to burn us hard down the road (like it almost did last year, and did burn us for 3rd place)

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

sorry for ranting on and and on, but I am just at the end of my tether

I have a feeling that all thsi may come back to burn us hard down the road (like it almost did last year, and did burn us for 3rd place)

That's the thing for all their rubbish starts they're only 5 behind us with a game in hand still...that can easily close or be changed

Spurs second half very impressive. Mourinho at it again, usual big game performance from his golden years as a manager. Said before the season started Spurs would be a huge threat and think those games v City today and United a while ago proves it. Tough game coming up against them because they look very complete. Solid without the ball and a huge threat when they have it. Kane and Son would play in most teams in Europe right now. 

10 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

The ref deciding the game took all the sting out of it. WBA players are understandably left frustrated. How are you supposed to win vs the ref?

just like us vs Arse in the FA Cup final last season and our games against Manure, etc. very corrupt system in place it must be said. As Drogba once said, it's a fucking disgrace

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

this shit went on in Italy (match fixing) and even a monster team like Juve got relegated as punishment

EPL Calciopoli

The scandal was uncovered in May 2006, when a number of telephone interceptions showed relations between team managers and referee organizations during the 2004–05 and 2005–06 seasons

No doubt in my mind whatsoever its the same bs for United and it has been for countless years, yet no one blinks a fucking eye.

9 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

i really hope some kick ass journos are gonna find some phone calls like that as well. Something so blatant and obvious that not even the fa can wiggle their way out of it. You would say this game here was proof enough but no 

United are the FA and VAR darlings, its so fucking obvious. Ever since the Fergie days until now you can see those cunts getting away with murder and cheating time and time again, and the refs that take part in this shit housery can all rot in hell for all i care.

13 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

The thing is ManUre will always block a CLspot for a more worthy team cos the refs alone give them 20-30 points per season. They would be closer to relegation if anything without their help.

No chance even with all the help they finish above us, Spurs, City or Pool.

Btw that guy Coote is openly UTD fan so this is why he never had refereeing their game since he is PL ref (4th season now) but now he gets it and does this? Unreal!

Something has to be done, for example Bilic should have take his team off the pitch yesterday...

On the other hand Spurs last 8 games 6 wins and 2 draws (conceding in the last second both times). Jose doing his magic. He is always at his best when he is underdog. Porto, Inter, Spurs...

Next week will show us what kind of a manager Lampard is. Let's see if he's ready for these big games this season.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn KB2003 met Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

United are the FA and VAR darlings, its so fucking obvious. Ever since the Fergie days until now you can see those cunts getting away with murder and cheating time and time again, and the refs that take part in this shit housery can all rot in hell for all i care.

Lets not forget Fergie Time! An extra of minimum 1 minute added on to stoppage time so that man u can equalize or win. That was so blantant but nobody did anything then, I think they are not goint to start now.