• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

CLUB FRIENDLY | MANCHESTER UNITED VS ASTON VILLA

http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2020/club-friendly-manchester-united-vs-aston-villa-s1/

United: Henderson; Dalot, Fosu-Mensah, Maguire, Shaw; McTominay, van de Beek; Lingard, Rashford, James; Ighalo.

Substitutes: Grant, Mengi, Williams, Galbraith, Garner, Elanga.

Villa: Steer; Cash, Konsa, Mings, Targett; Hourihane, Luiz, McGinn, Trezeguet, Watkins, Grealish.

Substitutes: Nyland, Sinisalo, Taylor, Elmohamedy, Lansbury, Nkamba, El Ghazi, Guilbert, Hause, Jota, Ramsey, Samatta, Davis.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fulham, West Ham, and one of Villa or West Brom will go down. I'll take personal delight in seeing WH go down.

Moyes will be the first manager sacked this season.

I hope Brighton. Villa is spending too much money to go down. Watkins, Martinez and Traore, Rashica very close. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Jamie Carragher slams 'arrogant' Virgil van Dijk during Liverpool vs Leeds United clash

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1334823/Liverpool-news-Virgil-van-Dijk-Leeds-United-Jamie-Carragher-Premier-League

This whole team is bathed in an arrogance that makes me wish them every possible defeat.
All those fake smiles, starting with the German, the exaggerated arrogance of all of them and the dives in all fields.

They are good, an author's project that has achieved success, but when they reach the top they have a shameful behavior.

Michael Oliver, again, was also a disgrace.

13 hours ago, prehuman said:

This whole team is bathed in an arrogance that makes me wish them every possible defeat.
All those fake smiles, starting with the German, the exaggerated arrogance of all of them and the dives in all fields.

They are good, an author's project that has achieved success, but when they reach the top they have a shameful behavior.

Michael Oliver, again, was also a disgrace.

All the refs are bent, they can do horribly week in week out and still keep their jobs as if nothing happened, yup pool is a disgrace of a football club and the media love to put out the red carpet for them whenever they can which is everyday, I hope they are exposed and thrown to the wind this season.

52 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

All the refs are bent, they can do horribly week in week out and still keep their jobs as if nothing happened, yup pool is a disgrace of a football club and the media love to put out the red carpet for them whenever they can which is everyday, I hope they are exposed and thrown to the wind this season.

the state of CB's and fullbacks is shocking

even the 'best on the planet' CB's, VVD and Varane have had howlers galore lately, and de Ligt has been spotty

a top 10 CB on TMarkt (Alaba) isn't even a CB in reality for well over 90% of his career, and another top 10 (Marquinhos) doesn't even play at CB much anymore

Kimmich, the best RB in the world, no longer plays there, so it is the poor defensively TAA and then a massive drop off for the rest of the RB's

and at LB, you ave Alphonso Davies (I think the only eventual generational superstar of all the top defensive backs (centre backs and full backs) on the planet atm, and he has MILES to go to get there), then Robertson, and then a massive drop off (although Theo Hernandez is catching up and Alaba would be in there too)

sad state of affairs

the 90's called and laughed

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the state of CB's and fullbacks is shocking

even the 'best on the planet' CB's, VVD and Varane have had howlers galore lately, and de Ligt has been spotty

a top 10 CB on TMarkt (Alaba) isn't even a CB in reality for well over 90% of his career, and another top 10 (Marquinhos) doesn't even play at CB much anymore

Kimmich, the best RB in the world, no longer plays there, so it is the poor defensively TAA and then a massive drop off for the rest of the RB's

and at LB, you ave Alphonso Davies (I think the only eventual generational superstar of all the top defensive backs (centre backs and full backs) on the planet atm, and he has MILES to go to get there), then Robertson, and then a massive drop off (although Theo Hernandez is catching up and Alaba would be in there too)

sad state of affairs

the 90's called and laughed

Facts mate, state of defenders is shocking compared to yester-years, non comparable.

I found it very strange that Leicester, with Chilwell's money, ended up hiring a right back when he could have gone for players like Telles, Gosens or Tagliafico.

It is true that he can play on the left side, but it is not the same thing, it was a very strange move.