• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Both penalties was deserved to be honest. I get that you guys hate Liverpool(I hate them too), however I can't see how those pens weren't deserved. 

Koch and Rodrigo were just awful. If Ben White stayed at Leeds then they probably would have won the game.

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

Both penalties was deserved to be honest. I get that you guys hate Liverpool(I hate them too), however I can't see how those pens weren't deserved. 

Koch and Rodrigo were just awful. If Ben White stayed at Leeds then they probably would have won the game.

A ball that was smashed off the players knee and hit the hand? Do me a favour, absolute pathetic decision and no intention what so ever.

This rule of handball has to change and we need to get away from the European way of going about things....not everytime it hits a hand inside the box is handball.....You seen this tonight

7 minutes ago, Azul said:

White would have probably started for Pascal Struijk

Koch is actually not a bad player at all, he just needs time to adapt to the pace of the EPL

For me the first pen was horrific, secondly the game is so soft now, you cant do anything today. Its not a mans game anymore. You cant tackle you cant touch or nothing, filled with cheaters and divers and instead of getting punished they are rewarded........piss poor.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

For me the first pen was horrific, secondly the game is so soft now, you cant do anything today. Its not a mans game anymore. You cant tackle you cant touch or nothing, filled with cheaters and divers and instead of getting punished they are rewarded........piss poor.

I've had a drink and I thought I was going mad, thanks for this

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

A ball that was smashed off the players knee and hit the hand? Do me a favour, absolute pathetic decision and no intention what so ever.

This rule of handball has to change and we need to get away from the European way of going about things....not everytime it hits a hand inside the box is handball.....You seen this tonight

Did it smash of his knee? I didn't see that. I see it hit the hand only. 

If it did hit the knee, then I take my statement back.