• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, Jype said:

Sheffield Utd overtaking Chelsea needs some real high level mental gymnastics. It's not happening, their chance is at best a theoretical one. :ph34r:

Could really use Arsenal beating the dippers in the coming match. That way they wouldn't be chasing a PL point record anymore so they might not take it so seriously next week. Still unbeaten at home for the last 60 home games in the league or something, so there's that. 

we go all wonky in those 2 games and get slammed and SU does two 3 nil jobs (or a 2 nil and 3 nil) like they did against us and we will be sweating like a fat Finn in a sauna

1 minute ago, Rapkun said:

I dont even think it's far fetched to say we don't need to do anything to get a UCL place at this point.

Calm down, calm down. Leicester haven't even played their game yet.

We can all talk about the possibility about Leicester losing their 3 games and all that but any win or even a point from them will put the pressure back on us. So, let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

14 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

I dont even think it's far fetched to say we don't need to do anything to get a UCL place at this point.

that is utter madness m8

look at the table and the games left

talk to me after (if) SU win by only 1 or 2 goals v Leicester

as if Leicester win v SU and then draw with spuds, or draw to SU and beat spuds or worse, win both

we are dead fucked if we get no more points at all (unless Manure absolutely collapse against 2 shit teams, as they only need a win and a draw there to guarantee they are above us if we lose both our games)

also, Leicester can lose to either SU or spuds, and win the other and STILL go over us with a draw v manure if we end on 63. they would be on 63 too and far above us on GD

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Calm down, calm down. Leicester haven't even played their game yet.

We can all talk about the possibility about Leicester losing their 3 games and all that but any win or even a point from them will put the pressure back on us. So, let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

I'm only half serious, but with the current results going our way and the schedule ahead and obviously our current form. I feel depending on our rivals(Leicester) to slip up is a safer bet.

9 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

I'm only half serious, but with the current results going our way and the schedule ahead and obviously our current form. I feel depending on our rivals(Leicester) to slip up is a safer bet.

the only results that absolutely eliminate Leicester going into the final day is we draw v the dippers AND Leicester only take one point total from bother their games

or they lose both

OR we beat the dippers and Leicester fail to get 4 or more points from their two games

as even if we beat the dippers

a win and a draw still keep them alive going into the final day

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

You see Liverpool have a pacey, dynamic left back going forward and then see we have Alonso... :doh: 

Tbf, the last few appearences for Alonso he's getting loads of space and getting into fantastic positions. He just falters on the final pass. Be a great squad player for us next season.

Just now, Pizy said:

Tbf, the last few appearences for Alonso he's getting loads of space and getting into fantastic positions. He just falters on the final pass. Be a great squad player for us next season.

Azpi gets himself into good positions more often than not and he is quicker and more mobile than Alonso but nobody is out here saying he's a great attacking full back.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the only result that absolutely eliminates Leicester going into the final day is we draw v the dippers AND Leicester only take one or no points from bother their games

OR we beat the dippers and Leicester fail to get 4 or more points from their two games

even if we beat the dippers

a win and  draw still keep them alive going into the final day

Sheffield, Tottenham, and United are all in good form right now. Leicester is well... competing with us for the worst top 4 contender. I really have more faith in us getting points in those 2 games than Leicester in those 3. It could be i'm too positive or I just want us to get UCL without too much trouble.