The English Football Thread

Steve

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

This United team looks solid. Their offense has so much speed, power and creativity. Also their defense looked solid today.

This United team will be a pain in the ass. I hope that they do not sell Pogba because if they can sell him for 100 mio., they will improve their team even more.

Do not forget that Ole made Rashford into a monster. I do not know how Mou could fuck Rashfords talent that much up. Also, Ole realised Martial is a CF. Mou never really understood that

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Ole did not turn Rashford into a monster, the lad already was a huge talent and had many great games before Ole

is Ole a better manager of him than Mou?

probably, but Mou is shit with attackers for ages,, so that is a low bar

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's not just about crossing though it's about genuine link up and all round attacking play. Could AWB be an attacking gamechanger the way Reece was vs Ajax or even Lamptey vs Arsenal? Could he create such attacking chemistry with a winger like Reece does with CHO? I just can't imagine it.

Genuinely, yes. His all round attacking play has really improved. He is such an engine as well. I was always critical of his offensive play but it has improved massively. If Sancho goes there his attacking play will improve even more. Greenwood too helps him because his ability to cut inside allows room for AWB to bomb down the right hand side.

One thing is for sure, with the progress ourselves and United are making under our managers and with the buys (and prospective buys) we're making, there's surely no way Liverpool will have it as easy next season. It should be extremely competitive at the top of the table.

Both Chelsea and United are only 2-3 more players away from mounting a challenge to Liverpool and City. And honestly, Liverpool are going to need to reinforce their attack because they can't just assume Salah and Mané are going to luck out and not get injured for a whole season again. As dominant as they've been they're a lot more vulnerable than people care to admit. An extended injury to Mané, Salah, or VVD and they aren't nearly as strong.

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

This United team looks solid. Their offense has so much speed, power and creativity. Also their defense looked solid today.

This United team will be a pain in the ass. I hope that they do not sell Pogba because if they can sell him for 100 mio., they will improve their team even more.

Do not forget that Ole made Rashford into a monster. I do not know how Mou could fuck Rashfords talent that much up. Also, Ole realised Martial is a CF. Mou never really understood that

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Are you talking about the same team who has no clue how to break deep block for half a season before signing a 26 year old ready attacking mid to solve the problem. 

Jesus, the media wankfest over Man United is something else. Seriously. I miss the Liverpool title coverage...

What about the Man United highly suspicious goals? A ball out of play, a possible tight offside... You can see VAR drawing lines for a one inch offside but yesterday? Same with the ball out of play. Literally nothing.

3 hours ago, Milan said:

Jesus, the media wankfest over Man United is something else. Seriously. I miss the Liverpool title coverage...

What about the Man United highly suspicious goals? A ball out of play, a possible tight offside... You can see VAR drawing lines for a one inch offside but yesterday? Same with the ball out of play. Literally nothing.

Its no secret they are being helped by the FA no matter the form they are in. And it especially took off as soon as the City ban came about. They have the most pens of everyone, 2 more and its a PL record. Nevermind the yellow cards, offsides etc.....its so blatant but FA couldnt care less. 2 of their goals should not have stood. One was offside, another out of play, its blatant what they are doing. I could have sworn earlier when they helped pool immensely they were willing to rewind 20sec earlier of play to decide not to give their opponent a goal, like they did at SB. But here its ok apparently. Corrupt cunts that pick and choose as they see fit.

8 hours ago, Milan said:

902a3b2356fe6b199a52c3c4077de364.jpg28499b33b24ca5728bcd9f165bd9769a.png