• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Of course they gonna wi the title...they are good, they are jammy, very Lucky, have the refs on their side, VAR on their side, FA loving them, media loves them, they never suffer injuries......its a wrap folks.

Thats the devils work I swear.

IF we can beat shitty, we are 4 points clear of them! provided they lose this game, which I would say is a 85% likelihood (or higher)

the bad news is

Leicester have 5 weakish teams in a row (then they play shitty and the dippers back to back)

then another 5 weakish teams till they meet us January 2 at the King Power (HUGE game for us)

f8faac2a9b1c26f79ce992b179e54c7f.png

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

IF we can beat shitty, we are 4 points clear of them! provided they lose this game, which I would say is a 85% likelihood (or higher)

the bad news is

Leicester have 5 weakish teams in a row (then they play shitty and the dippers back to back)

then another 5 weakish teams till they meet us January 2 at the King Power (HUGE game for us)

f8faac2a9b1c26f79ce992b179e54c7f.png

Lets hope Leicester drop off then.......and we will be fucked vs city, Things will go their way and the refs on their side. Plus we are not exactly known to be super duper after int's. And that if we dont suffer injuries like we always do  on int.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

of course VAR and refs turn a blind eye when it comes to the victims, joke of a League

It has zero charm on me anymore......only my love for Chels has kept me here. Its evident its tampered with, evident its scripted......I much rather watch wwe or play games instead than watching a corrupt League favoring their darlings. Utd keep getting helped though they are shite, look at spurs yesterday and all season for that matter and then pool of course. Its a shit show.

The last time Liverpool lost a game at home in the Premier League was April 23, 2017

let that sink in

Trump had only been the yank president for 3 months

we were still 3 weeks away from clinching the title under Conte

The last time Liverpool lost a game at home in the Premier League was April 23, 2017
let that sink in
Trump had only been the yank president for 3 months
we were still 3 weeks away from clinching the title under Conte
Still got someway to match ours [emoji16]