The English Football Thread

Steve

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Oh god that.. Soon as came on you knew and seconds later. 

Urghhhhhh. Guess has to happened some time and they've been good.. Its just the crap that comes. Still not over yet.. Hopefully.. All will end well. 

Victimpool will choke at the end

they always do

they dont have the depth to try and win both EPL and CL

they barely qualified for knock-out stages

injuries will screw them

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Victimpool will choke at the end

they always do

they dont have the depth to try and win both EPL and CL

they barely qualified for knock-out stages

injuries will screw them

True. Unless knocked out next round then all to focus on. 

Least arsenal lost. 

6 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

We need an AMF who can defend.  Pogba needs to be away from Fellaini as he can't get any pitch time :D

£40M?

If we had gotten my number one want from 3,4 years ago, we would already have one

Radja Nainggolan

too late now:(

Julian Draxler can defend

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If we had gotten my number one want from 3,4 years ago, we would already have one

Radja Nainggolan

too late now:(

Julian Draxler can defend

I see Radja as a B2B.  Need an 8.  Though, I'm not sure that's our #1 priority.  I don't think Barks and RLC are good enough, but in terms of need:  ST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AMF

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I think Jose could be sacked tomorrow.

Yernited fans mostly want him gone- spunked £700million which was largely absent today, Brighton played better.

Charlton and Fergusons faces were a picture. 

31 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Ryan Giggs: “We used to have centre-forwards like Cantona who would turn bad balls into good balls. Now we have centre-forwards like Lukaku who turn good balls into bad balls.”

Lmao 

The way robertson played against Manchester today, gave me Ashley cole vibes. He's an absolutely fantastic leftback and I think he's the best fullback in the premier league by far.

42 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I see Radja as a B2B.  Need an 8.  Though, I'm not sure that's our #1 priority.  I don't think Barks and RLC are good enough, but in terms of need:  ST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AMF

1 CF

2 LB

3 RW

Alonso is a nightmare. We are going to get torn apart more and more.

I also expect nothing of import to happen in January for any positions. It is sink or swim with what we have. I do not trust Roman and the board to make smart moves at this point.

45 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yernited fans mostly want him gone- spunked £700million which was largely absent today, Brighton played better.

And yet when they won against juventus he was a genius. Know fans of all clubs do it support manager when winning and moan when not but they keep going full circle 

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The problem is I prefer the devil we know as I reckon RM are looking at Mou again and that terrible feeling of ZZ going to Mancland is crushing me. OK hes not had to walk into a club thats a mess before but if he got properly backed it would be bad

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Cheeky move for Pogba in January? 😄

Could be amazing under Sarri and wouldn't have to shoulder 100% of the creative load. Think he'd be a monster here.

At one time it was my dream to have Varane,Happy and Pog. But I would like to put his £300k a week into 2 good players we could use much more - If thety are available or we could talk them into coming.

With eden obviosly offski we will be needing LAM/RAM/ST/LB But I would chuck in a CB and a RB cover too. We need a damned good clear out. Got so much deadwood. Build a bloody big bomfire and sell the lot.