• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Why are you guys so concerned about Spurs when we cannot fucking defeat wolves and we have dogshit striker and awful player in Willian....let's get our job done and we won't care about them...I hope Sarri persists with false 9 system now when Morata is out injured and Giroud is not that even better...

8 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

So many 1-0 wins and lucky wins for them this season. Sick and tired of that.

ya while we drop stupid points to the likes of West Ham, Wolves, Everton, that late Pool equalizer at the Bridge still stings, urghhh if only we had proper strikers

48 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

So many 1-0 wins and lucky wins for them this season. Sick and tired of that.

We used to be capable of that! Miss those days. 

Meh. They got their part done. We need to do ours. Shown we can do it just don't seem to be able to week in week out. Lose to Wolves... Beat man city.. Probably be odd against Brighton just because 

39 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Why are you guys so concerned about Spurs when we cannot fucking defeat wolves and we have dogshit striker and awful player in Willian....let's get our job done and we won't care about them...I hope Sarri persists with false 9 system now when Morata is out injured and Giroud is not that even better...

because we are chasing them and also the way they won

it isnt rocket science

and I expect fuckall to be done in January

I will believe it when I see it (good moves)

buying Callum Wilson counts as fuckall in my book btw

Willian is going nowhere

same for Alonso

Luiz will hopefully leave in the summer (but again, the board has fucked it up and we will get ZERO for him when we could have had £30m thsi last summer)

we need a DoF like Ballack to fix this shit!

to be really honest the club needs to be sold before we get seized

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

because we are chasing them and also the way they won

it isnt rocket science

and I expect fuckall to be done in January

I will believe it when I see it (good moves)

buying Callum Wilson counts as fuckall in my book btw

Willian is going nowhere

same for Alonso

Luiz will hopefully leave in the summer (but again, the board has fucked it up and we will get ZERO for him when we could have had £30m thsi last summer)

we need a DoF like Ballack to fix this shit!

to be really honest the club needs to be sold before we get seized

What I meant was had it been we were not shit back some few games ago....we were sitting pretty above them and comfortable as well....thanks to our shit finishing and dogshit striker coupled with awful Willian...spurs are legendary bottlers...we just need to keep our job done....

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

What I meant was had it been we were not shit back some few games ago....we were sitting pretty above them and comfortable as well....thanks to our shit finishing and dogshit striker coupled with awful Willian...spurs are legendary bottlers...we just need to keep our job done....

ahhh, totally agree, sorry I misread!

hugz:cig:

19 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I didn't know where to post this, but considering the circumstances, should Pep have not got a little bit a slap for this interview?  This was before their CL match this week, AFTER the Sterling incident at the Bridge, and AFTER Sterling called the media out.

I understand he wasn't trying to be offensive (doesn't mean he shouldn't be corrected), but if that was Jose........

Video removed

Fill us in sweetie

On 15/12/2018 at 11:51 PM, Unionjack said:

It was a part of an interview Pep made ranting about some racism. Made it look like he was racist more or less. Cant find vid online. Maybe SL will have more luck

As someone who ticks almost every 'minority' box (I am multiracial with part black west African, Asian, Arab, Jew, Chinese, Swedish, etc) and also a 10000% out lesbian, and a female, I am truly getting sick of this burn the Nazi cunts gang bang on our team!!!

Yes, Chelsea (like every other UK club) has a bad history, but FFS, I have been going to CFC matches since I WAS A BROWN BABY and onward into my adult life, and the only time I ( and my WHITE father) was ever attacked was by the motherfucking YID ARMY. Self-identified!

They can sod the fuck off!!

I have heard horrid things, horrific racist things since I have went to SB and other other English footie stadiums, BUT the worst of the worst that were near me always made sure to let US KNOW that they did not mean us! 

Typical quote *Did not mean you missus!!!'

It is team v team tribalism!!!!!!

As a teen, as punk/Oi! super fan, I fucking hung out in Thailand with Chubby Chris from Combat 84 ffs!!!!! Huge Headhunter.

The Dogs Bollocks was his pub, in Pattaya, right outside Bangkok. One of the NICEST blokes we ever met, YET the goddamn Brit scum press acts like he was the second coming of Hitler!!! He knew we were lesbian, obviously knew I was part black, and he was a RIGHT PROPER gentleman!

FFS

Can our game, our countries grow a pair of jacobs!!!

So so sick of all these cunts acting like the bitches they PRETEND to defend!!!

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

As someone who ticks almost every 'minority' box (I am multiracial with part black wesy African, Asian, Arab, Jew, Chinese, Swedish, etc) and also a 10000% out lesbian, and a female, I am truly getting sick of this burn the Nazi cunts gang bang on our team!!!

Yes, Chelsea (like every other UK club) has a bad history, but FFS, I have been going to CFC matches since I WAS A BROWN BABY and onward into my adult life, and the only time I ( and my WHITE father) was ever attacked was by the motherfucking YID ARMY. Self-identified!

They can sod the fuck off!!

I have heard horrid things, horrific racist things since I have went to SB and other other English footie stadiums, BUT the worst of the worst that were near me always made sure to let US KNOW that they did not mean us! 

Typical quote *Did not mean you missus!!!'

It is team v team tribalism!!!!!!

As a teen, as punk/Oi! super fan, I fucking hung out in Thailand with Chubby Chris from Combat 84 ffs!!!!! Huge Headhunter.

The Dogs Bollocks was his pub, in Pattaya, right outside Bangkok. One of the NICEST blokes we ever met, YET the goddamn Brit scum press acts like he was the second coming of Hitler!!! He knew we were lesbian, obviously knew I was part black, and he was a RIGHT PROPER gentleman!

FFS

Can our game, our countries grow a pair of jacobs!!!

So so sick of all these cunts acting like the bitches they PRETEND to defend!!!

Never really got on with the guy myself, All the young impressionable blues hanging on his every word like he was some hero. Had a big set to with him outsifde the Bridge one day. Standing there shaking his collection box in everyones faces. Got to blows then everyone joined in.

Went to his bar 3 or 4 times. We mellowed out over the years but never friends. Allways told him he used to be a twat

that fat git Mariner the same. Used to start stuff off and disappear . Or stand there when it was finished with his hands in the air. Grrrr.

The club has no room at all to preach about racism. Can peeps remember when the ship sold those Chelsea Hooligans On Tour T shirts! Yet was  going on about stamping it out.

17 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Never really got on with the guy myself, All the young impressionable blues hanging on his every word like he was some hero. Had a big set to with him outsifde the Bridge one day. Standing there shaking his collection box in everyones faces. Got to blows then everyone joined in.

Went to his bar 3 or 4 times. We mellowed out over the years but never friends. Allways told him he used to be a twat

that fat git Mariner the same. Used to start stuff off and disappear . Or stand there when it was finished with his hands in the air. Grrrr.

The club has no room at all to preach about racism. Can peeps remember when the ship sold those Chelsea Hooligans On Tour T shirts! Yet was  going on about stamping it out.

LOL, I knew would have a Hendo story daddy UJ!  I just loved his music and I only rate people off how they treat me face to face. I m sure he was a right proper twat back i the day.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

It was a part of an interview Pep made ranting about some racism. Made it look like he was racist more or less. Cant find vid online. Maybe SL will have more luck

I don't necessarily think Pep is racist.  But, that video did show that he doesn't really understand the right language to use.  Which is part of the problem in the long term.  It leads to "he's not really like that", or "he didn't mean it that way", etc.  Well, in that case, he shouldn't fucking talk like he is "that way", and if he does, someone needs to correct him. 

@Vesper  His quote in the press conference was "My kids go to school with Indian people, black people, normal people, people from everywhere".  It's unbelievably stupid.  If it was Jose, you would have heard all about it.  If it was Sarri, with the heat on the club right now, it would be a huge deal.