The English Football Thread

Steve

IF the Lampard thread is locked ,, IT should be locked to all ,, NOT open to STAFF to make gratuitous posts

Was just about to comment on that disgusting post by Fulham Broadway . Ignorant post by him, maybe no one should be allowed to comment on that thread, eh mods?

RIGHT!

disgusting post.

What have I missed?

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

You missed a post from FB ... something like lamps is a fat judas etc...

It has been removed AIR Brushed . dont expect an explaination or apology

I should have screenshot it. Bring back TOPTB!!!! FB is the worst mod.

It's been removed because there was no need for it. As for some of the posts regarding it like 'FB is the worst mod' I suggest some of you be very careful because it screams out that certain people want to be at the fore front when things get out of hand, and that's more apparent than anything.

As for me, I have no worries issuing warnings for off topic posts. Show your maturity please and move on, I am fucking sick to death of reading off topic posts today and I will not let this happen.

Thanks.

Wow, some of you really need a sarcasm indicator... :rolleyes:

Just check FB's previous posts in the thread and see what his opinion is on the matter.

As for the posting in locked thread, this has come up before. Staff have the ability to post in locked threads and if you don't check for the little lock icon it is very easy to post in a locked thread without noticing.

It was an honest mistake and so the post was simply deleted, not because of its content which was very obviously meant sarcastically, but for the fact that we'd like that thread to remain locked for the time being.

I swear, some of you have some really worrying issues with authority figures...

Wow, some of you really need a sarcasm indicator... :rolleyes:

Just check FB's previous posts in the thread and see what his opinion is on the matter.

As for the posting in locked thread, this has come up before. Staff have the ability to post in locked threads and if you don't check for the little lock icon it is very easy to post in a locked thread without noticing.

It was an honest mistake and so the post was simply deleted, not because of its content which was very obviously meant sarcastically, but for the fact that we'd like that thread to remain locked for the time being.

I swear, some of you have some really worrying issues with authority figures...

This.

Fat frank is diving and winning points for our main title rivals.. This guy is a cretin

Fuck off Lampard! piece of fat shit...

fat diver

Traitor Lampard doing a great job for Shitty right now. He is showing more passion than in CHelsea last season. Ashley Cole & John Terry are the real legends

Fuck Lampard. Fuck Shitty. Fuck Soldado.

what is this, RAWK?

anyway, I have Pelle, Tadic and Aguero in my fantasy team. :D