• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Ladies and gentlemen,

It has been 13 long years since Fulham Football Club bravely stepped into the uncharted territory of the Premier League. In the proceeding years we have watched on as the likes of Brian McBride, Diomansy Kamara and Steve Sidwell let their careers go down the drain playing boring football in front of a boring set of fans that, combined, have a personality equal to that of a spring onion. We have seen them finish 14th, year after year with about 42 points, never threatening to do anything, just content with being boring mid-table. For years, they have been the team we have seen last on match of the day, playing against Watford or Blackburn or some bollocks like that at Cravern Cottage after we drifted off to sleep after the first 3 games and just woke up to see the last game. One year they did fluke their way to a Europa League final, although let's be honest, they were never going to win it, were they?

At long last it looks like the pointless existence of Fulham Football Club as a Premier League team is coming to an end. Just 45 minutes of football separate Kieran Richardson from Championship football. We may never see Fulham and their painfully boring, normal fans in the Premier League again. Maybe our paths shall cross in a League Cup 5th Round tie in 2019, but I expect the west London 'derby' (if you bother to take it seriously like a Fulham fan. They even had clappers for the derby one year) shall soon be a thing of the past.

Goodbye Fulham. It's been fun. Gone and quite frankly, pretty quickly forgotten.

I hate stoke more...

Ladies and gentlemen,

It has been 13 long years since Fulham Football Club bravely stepped into the uncharted territory of the Premier League. In the proceeding years we have watched on as the likes of Brian McBride, Diomansy Kamara and Steve Sidwell let their careers go down the drain playing boring football in front of a boring set of fans that, combined, have a personality equal to that of a spring onion. We have seen them finish 14th, year after year with about 42 points, never threatening to do anything, just content with being boring mid-table. For years, they have been the team we have seen last on match of the day, playing against Watford or Blackburn or some bollocks like that at Cravern Cottage after we drifted off to sleep after the first 3 games and just woke up to see the last game. One year they did fluke their way to a Europa League final, although let's be honest, they were never going to win it, were they?

At long last it looks like the pointless existence of Fulham Football Club as a Premier League team is coming to an end. Just 45 minutes of football separate Kieran Richardson from Championship football. We may never see Fulham and their painfully boring, normal fans in the Premier League again. Maybe our paths shall cross in a League Cup 5th Round tie in 2019, but I expect the west London 'derby' (if you bother to take it seriously like a Fulham fan. They even had clappers for the derby one year) shall soon be a thing of the past.

Goodbye Fulham. It's been fun. Gone and quite frankly, pretty quickly forgotten.

I'll miss them. Never could muster hate for Fulham because they're just so....beige?

Most interesting fact I know about Fulham - only league ground in England with a tree in it's grounds. That pretty much sums them up for me.

Ladies and gentlemen,

Guess, MJ was their guardian angel after all.

I'll miss them. Never could muster hate for Fulham because they're just so....beige?

Most interesting fact I know about Fulham - only league ground in England with a tree in it's grounds. That pretty much sums them up for me.

WTF?!

Sunderland for the title next year :D 1 point at Etihad (should have been 3), 3 at the Bridge and now winning at Old Trafford, within just 3 weeks.

Poyet to chelsea!

Ladies and gentlemen,

As it was sung at Cottage - We'll never play you again!

Damn.

Was hoping United won that. Want them to have to travel to places like Romania and Greece midweek to fuck up any league challenge they'd mount.

Sunderland going down would've been one less annoying side to go against.

I think I'm in the overwhelming minority in wanting Everton to win today. I would rather we still had a shot at the title and 'risk' Liverpool winning it than just hoping City win it to stop Liverpool. I'd much prefer City to win over Liverpool and I am tired of the whole 'special/'YAWN bollocks that they spout but seeing as I don't actually know any Liverpool fans in real life it wouldn't be such a bad thing. I'd just switch off social media until the WC starts and then everyone who is not a scouser will have forgotten about it.