• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

@ Lamps vs Scholes vs Gerrard

1.Lampard prime > Gerrard prime > Scholes prime In 2005 Lamps and Gerrard both were in there prime. Lamps was 2nd in world player of the year, gerrard 3rd, beaten by a distance. Scholes has never won an individual award of any significance

2.Lampard overall > Scholes overall > Gerrard overall (see below)

reflected by performances, stats and statistics respectively.

https://twitter.com/...1651584/photo/1

They are not quite up to date (from end janaury or so)and only premier league but, updating and including more competitions only influences these stats even more in Lamps's favour, cos Gerrard has only assembled a massive 3 goals since then whilst Scholes has recorded a bombastic 0 goals and 0 assists. Lamps has scored at least 5 goals. If u include all competitions Lamps has 266 goals which is about as much as Scholes and gerrard have combined overall. Also Lamps's 0,3 goals per game ratio beats them both comfortably with 0,2 and 0,23 respectively. Interesting is also that Lamps has more goals in the league alone than either Scholes or Gerrard have overall( which are more matches). Also for England Lamps has a far better scoring record than both. Lamps has outscored Gerrard in 13 of the 17 seasons they have played in parallel, including the including the last 4 running, even though being older, outassisted Gerrard in every season they have played in parallel i have checked so far, outassisted and outscored Paul Scholes in every season since 2004. Scholes's prime 2000-2005 is not even close to Lamps's 2005-2010 in terms of goals and assists and most importantly titles. Yes titles. When Scholes had the biggest imapct on his team during his career before becoming a bench player in these years he won 2 leagues, 1 fa cup, Lamps won 3 leagues, 4 fa cups and 2 league cups when he had the biggest impact on the team. Now i have dug really deep to find some individual awards Scholes actually has won. He has been in the team of the decade 1992-2001. , Lamps has been player of the decade 2000-2009. Lamps has also won 39 individual awards to Scholes 7. Lamps also won 4 times player of the month, 3 times pfa team of the year to scholes's 2, Lamps has won silver award in european and world player of the year, world xi and countless other awards scholes can only dream of. That is why all in all Lamps beats scholes and gerrard in terms of all relevant statistics and individual awards.

What do you guys think of Roberto martinez as a future chelsea manager ?. I wouldn't mind personally. Im a fan of his playing style

I think many people on the forum have said they want him here. I for one would be happy with him here. He would have the players he needs here.

I think many people on the forum have said they want him here. I for one would be happy with him here. He would have the players he needs here.

and i think that his playing style Will definitely suit Hazard Mata and Oscar

What do you guys think of Roberto martinez as a future chelsea manager ?. I wouldn't mind personally. Im a fan of his playing style

I know Martinez plays good football but he hasn't really take Wigan to the next step, has he? I mean, every season they are involved in the relegation battle and one can hardly see any improvement he does there for the club.

I know Martinez plays good football but he hasn't really take Wigan to the next step, has he? I mean, every season they are involved in the relegation battle and one can hardly see any improvement he does there for the club.

i agree. Every year wigan are in a relagation battle. If we would get him this summer it would be a major gamble. Maybe a future candidate. I feel his playing would suit are players. But he does have his flaws especially defensive tactics