• Replies 66k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Brad Jones LMAO!, i rest my case. I remember Jones for Middlesbrough, he was fucking awful, even in the Championship he used to make constant mistakes 24/7, he used to give a few solid performances in but always been a poor keeper. If they had stayed in the prem he would of been ridden of by a long shot but they got relegated and got offered the chance to stay. And he was still fucking awful in the Championship, when Hodgeson signed him it was a total relief for the supporters lmao, stupid hodgeson.

hmmmm City picking up form......

I will say that I sympathize with the City fans. I know how it is to live in the shadows of your local rivals.

For years we look at Arsenal winning trophies and being the top dog of London.

Urgh, don't remind me. Years upon years we went with them beating us at every chance they could. While we had consolation with Tottenham at Three Point Lane, it was always heart breaking when Arsenal were in town. Thank f'ck things have changed, ignoring the anomaly result they got in the 5-3

Also lmao, Tevez cost City the title. Had he been there throughout they would have probably wrapped it up with a nice bright, blue, bow on it. They could have got a guard of honour from United next weekend too.

Now he's their hero come villain come saviour. Got to love the fickleness of football fans & media alike. I see the same happening with Balotelli, he's gone from hero to villain. He'll be back amongst their 'heroes' soon enough.

Man Utd won't want to go away to Sunderland having to win to win the league. Man City wont drop any points now i feel and it may get very tight. I still think Man Utd will win all the games except Man City but it's been a funny ol' season.