The English Football Thread

Steve

59 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Only two clear winners there out of those guys. Joao Cancelo has been one of the best in the PL and Europe in terms of performance this season IMO and Gundogan has undoubtedly been one of best City players this season by a mile also 

Yeah those 2 wouldnt be too far fetched.....but I for one will not be shocked if the little girl gets it.

• Replies 66k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yes bro......

Mate he had 7 goal involvements in the 5 games in February in the PL (4 goals 3 assists), I would understand if he had one or two but 7? Take the blue tinted specs off. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Mate he had 7 goal involvements in February in the PL (4 goals 3 assists), I would understand if he had one or two but 7? Take the blue tinted specs off. 

Its not about about being biased, I can give credit when its due. But in no shape or form does he deserve it. His pathetic antics since he got in EPL is enough to put me off, nevermind that better performers exist.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Its not about about being biased, I can give credit when its due. But in no shape or form does he deserve it. His pathetic antics since he got in EPL is enough to put me off, nevermind that better performers exist.

Well, based on that, would say you clearly cant get credit wheres it due. Getting 7 goal involvements from midfield in 5 games is very good regardless of which team you play for. Thats obviously why he’s up for nomination.

He reminds me of Suarez, clearly a top player, ruthless but a bit of a cunt at times for being a bit dramatic under minimal contact - which you see/have seen with a lot of top players, mainly guys like Luis Suarez, Sergio Ramos, Diego Costa, Pepe, Mo Salah, Neymar, Busquets back in the day. Its the sort of approach you see week in week out from European or South American players in other leagues. It baffles me that people are still severely disgusted by it in the PL... it happens most weeks in other leagues. 

I doubt many out of the nominations has more than 7 goal involvements in that period so don’t see why its such a crime that hes up for nomination 😂 

21 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Well, based on that, would say you clearly cant get credit wheres it due. Getting 7 goal involvements from midfield in 5 games is very good regardless of which team you play for. Thats obviously why he’s up for nomination.

He reminds me of Suarez, clearly a top player, ruthless but a bit of a cunt at times for being a bit dramatic under minimal contact - which you see/have seen with a lot of top players, mainly guys like Luis Suarez, Sergio Ramos, Diego Costa, Pepe, Mo Salah, Neymar, Busquets back in the day. Its the sort of approach you see week in week out from European or South American players in other leagues. It baffles me that people are still severely disgusted by it in the PL... it happens most weeks in other leagues. 

I doubt many out of the nominations has more than 7 goal involvements in that period so don’t see why its such a crime that hes up for nomination 😂 

I never said he didnt deserve an nominee, he just doesnt deserve to win at all imo. And yes EPL is cheaters heaven now but no one fucking does it like the little girl, any fucking contact or rather lack of it and he has been sniped, I cant respect that.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

He reminds me of Suarez, clearly a top player, ruthless but a bit of a cunt at times for being a bit dramatic under minimal contact 

Nah he's like Gerrard, a  "heroball" type player who will never win the league.