Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Oh, well that shut me up!

Then all Carlo buys.....

So i guess Carlo is calling the shots in who he wants?

Wonder what might have happened if we got him in the summer and he played when we were scoring for fun at the start of the season. All the pressure would have been off and the season might have gone so differently.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what might have happened if we got him in the summer and he played when we were scoring for fun at the start of the season. All the pressure would have been off and the season might have gone so differently.

Torres will pay dividends next season only if 2 out of (Drogba/Kalou/Anelka) 3 strikers leave.

Kalou and Anelka seems to be the weakest link if Sturridge is to be playing on a regular basis next year.

It hasn't been great, but the only way is to look forward, fix the mistakes and get on with it next season.

We've got to stop looking for luck, Lady Luck is never going to be our friend and we have to accept that. Instead of looking for penalties and all that crap, we've got to go out and beat whoever is put in our way.

Ricardo Carvalho: I joined Real Madrid from Chelsea because I needed a new challenge

I'm thinking that the likes of Anelka and Malouda don't want "a new challange" because they know they wouldn't probably make it into any top team, so they wouldn't play on that big stage anymore. Carvalho left in good form, excellent player. We should just let some players go to give Sturridge and McEachran a chance, plus bringing in proven, young, ready-to-perform-right-here-and-then players.

I love the way he's sticking his tongue out.

So Ramires goes off for not even touching Evra and Rio gives away a free kick for that assult.

I think that about somes up UEFA refs.

Why has he won us nothing this season then ?

What was his league record like at Milan ?

You Don't have to win something every year to be a success...however we won the league with a very low points total, had Carlo managed us for the previous 6 seasons we would not have won the league.....Interestingly we won it with less points then when Liverpool came second a few years ago...

Guest justin_3d

To be Honest if is not Guus or Mou... Let Carlo Stay... for next season.. that´s for Sure... but I still belive Mou will return...

That is what I am saying!

And spuz talks so much crap about Carlo and to replace him, but notice he does not gives a name of who he thinks is better and should get.

You know why? Because if he does gives a name and he turns out to be bad, he will look like a fool for recommending that name....

That is what I am saying!

And spuz talks so much crap about Carlo and to replace him, but notice he does not gives a name of who he thinks is better and should get.

You know why? Because if he does gives a name and he turns out to be bad, he will look like a fool for recommending that name....

What did i say specifically several times,to you ??? WAIT UNTIL THE SUMMER.

I did say I would rather have Guus in for a start.

Guest justin_3d

What did i say specifically several times,to you ??? WAIT UNTIL THE SUMMER.

I did say I would rather have Guus in for a start.

Ok so Guus is your man. Lets hope he comes and does good for a couple of seasons...

Guest justin_3d

BTW if i have to choose a men, for me it would be Marcelo Bielsa.

For me Bielsa is better then Carlo and Mourinho.

Guus still for me tops them, but he is old and not a long term manager.

Bielsa would be it for me.

If Roman tells me i will get Bielsa in the summer, then I will gladly say, "sorry Carlo but you can go"

Other then that, i don't see a better replacement for Carlo, and if can't get, he should stay!