Man United 2-1 Chelsea

For me Carlo must be Replace just for 2 Coaches: Mou and Guus... otherwise I will sopport Carlo to stay... and for me Mou as a Coach and Guss a Sporting Director will be Great... Mou is so much Better Coach now than he was at Chelsea the First Time.... And Guus has know so many Countries and People that He has so much Clear view of what Futbol is Today...

I agree whole heartedly.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Don't have to win something every year to be a success...however we won the league with a very low points total, had Carlo managed us for the previous 6 seasons we would not have won the league.....Interestingly we won it with less points then when Liverpool came second a few years ago...

That argument became invalid the moment the Premier League became 'competitive.'