Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Same can be said about Mancini at City. But Carlo managed to win the double, while Mancini nothing for now.

Mancini will lead City to their highest league finish for a long time.

Carlo could well lead us to our lowest points total for a long time,he's already lost us the most amount of games in a single season in a long time.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Mancini will lead City to their highest league finish for a long time.

Carlo could well lead us to our lowest points total for a long time,he's already lost us the most amount of games in a single season in a long time.

Yeah this season, but last season he won the league.

And not to mention another great manager that did bad as Carlo was Guus. Look at his record when he won the Spanish league. How well he did with Madrid, Valencia and such before he got sacked????

Yeah this season, but last season he won the league.

And not to mention another great manager that did bad as Carlo was Guus. Look at his record when he won the Spanish league. How well he did with Madrid, Valencia and such before he got sacked????

But we're in this season,I'm judging carlo on his poor season and not scraping the league last season.

How many did Guus lose compared to Carlo.

Guest justin_3d

But we're in this season,I'm judging carlo on his poor season and not scraping the league last season.

How many did Guus lose compared to Carlo.

Go look at the clubs he coach in Spain.

All of them sack!

A great coach like him???

From what i can see great coaches like Guus, Carlo, Mancini and such can have a bad season or two, but that does not make them awful managers.

Is people like you that have no patience just like at Real Madrid when they sacked Guus.

Guest justin_3d

Says who?

Everyone!

Carlo did not want to buy nobody till his defense was weak, due to Alex, and he went for David Luiz.

Torres was purely a Roman buy like Sheva.

Go look at the clubs he coach in Spain.

All of them sack!

A great coach like him???

From what i can see great coaches like Guus, Carlo, Mancini and such can have a bad season or two, but that does not make them awful managers.

Is people like you that have no patience just like at Real Madrid when they sacked Guus.

Guus isn't my first choice,but i'd rather him over Carlo. What kind of players was he managing at the time when he got the sack though?

If you look at his record in Spain it's not great so maybe he deserved the sack.

Why can't Carlo see the obvious that most on here can see if he's such a great coach?

Maybe it's like Carlo said that he couldn't have won the double without Ray. Maybe Ray was the brains behind it all and now Carlo is being exposed.

Everyone!

Carlo did not want to buy nobody till his defense was weak, due to Alex, and he went for David Luiz.

We were in for Torres in the summer too. Why didn't carlo tell Roman to save his £50m because he can devcelop Sturridge. Why does Carlo seemingly want to stay on if Roman interferes so much?

Guest justin_3d

Guus isn't my first choice,but i'd rather him over Carlo. What kind of players was he managing at the time when he got the sack though?

If you look at his record in Spain it's not great so maybe he deserved the sack.

Why can't Carlo see the obvious that most on here can see if he's such a great coach?

Maybe it's like Carlo said that he couldn't have won the double without Ray. Maybe Ray was the brains behind it all and now Carlo is being exposed.

Who is your first choice then?

And you are saying Ray won the double??

If so he should coach a team then to see how he does?

We were in for Torres in the summer too. Why didn't carlo tell Roman to save his £50m because he can devcelop Sturridge. Why does Carlo seemingly want to stay on if Roman interferes so much?

Carlo is not that good with youth. In that I agree.

Who is your first choice then?

And you are saying Ray won the double??

If so he should coach a team then to see how he does?

Carlo is not that good with youth. In that I agree.

I said earlier wait until the summer then assess who's available. Ray is clearly a big miss because we've been clueless without him.

Why do you think Carlo wants to stay so much if you think Roman is interfering all the time?

If a man is good at making money, doesn't mean he's good at everything.

Means he is not stupid. He is a very intelligent man and I for sure couldn't question his intentions. I recommend to read Totally Frank by Frank Lampard, describes a lot behind the scenes with Mourinho, Ranieri and Abramovic. Good read mate, will give anyone a second perspective.

I can't understand why people keep coming up with these statistics about Ancelotti's AC Milan times. You can't compare the leagues and fact that he could come here without knowing a word of English and winning the double and giving us a reputation similar to Barcelona at times says something. He has never been given a real chance in sense that this squad is Mourinho's. I believe if he is given a chance to build new midfield or atleast some part of it and get wingers in to match his diamond tactic, the doubters will change their mind no doubt.

Moreover, this isn't only Ancelotti's fault. Lot of it can be put on underperforming starplayers. People argue that we should bench Lampard - but with who? Utopistic talks about McEachran stepping up now just seems ignorant. We needed this season ,we had it coming and its something all clubs go through at some point. What makes Manchester United so stable is their coach, who was on the verge of being fired when he first came there, if you can remember. I think Ancelotti deserves atleast another season if we manage to hold onto top4 finish. If not, then without a shadow of a doubt he should go but that's a long shot. I'm confident we'll make it into top four being two points clear of City with a game in hand. My verdict would be to give him another season and support him both financially and psychologically. You, I or whoever can't imagine under how much pressure they are and I think Ancelotti especially is coping very nicely - giving calm and calculated interviews, praising the opposition when needed and giving credit to us aswell, because in my eyes we did have a good game but we can't convert and that's something Ancelotti can't do, it's the players. Just think back and you'll realise that we've always created chances but we can't conver them. Give Ancelotti time and you won't regret it, otherwise we'll be back to changing managers and having a squad full of players who are bought in by different managers and no identity.

Oh and I doubt he was asked if he wanted Ray Wilkins sacked? I doubt he did, just adds to his worries and we as fans aren't helping his case.

Torres needs the summer break. Last year at Liverpool was frustrating for him, they were totally dependant on him and Gerrard. He had a successful World Cup, took most of his "rest period". People tend to forget that footballers are people. It's hard for anyone to move their life from one place to another and start again, but if you need to move from Liverpool to Chelsea and start again it's bound to be tricky. Summer is all he needs, in my eyes his season starts 15.August 2011.

It is why i said let Carlo finish his contract. If he still does bad, he goes for free, and we don't owe no money.

Just keep buying the players we need in Van der Wiel, Alexis Sanchez, and a creative force.

Then after his contract is up if Roman likes him still, he will give him more time or by then have enough time to get a replacement.

For the sake of the club Carlo has to finish his contract, and buy players in the summer.

Carlo = A great manager. He needs another year before he can even begin to form the foundations of the new Chelsea.

Torres = Very disapointing. Drogba should be starting ahead of him since he is clearly playing better and deserves it for all the service he's done the club over the years.

No because the people can't give a clear explanation of how such a bad coach can win the double???

Come on, this "won the double" thing becomes more and more painful to hear... Arsène Wenger has also won a double and he managed the "invincibles", so how can he manage to have not wn anything for 6 years ? The past belongs to the past...

Guest justin_3d

Come on, this "won the double" thing becomes more and more painful to hear... Arsène Wenger has also won a double and he managed the "invincibles", so how can he manage to have not wn anything for 6 years ? The past belongs to the past...

That's because Wenger is still a good manager like Carlo.

But Wenger does not spend, and wants to do it his way, which is more harder.

BTW totally agree with MetsajCFC view. Spot on men! blue%20scalf.gif

Because of their financial policy. And to say that they aren't progressing by a year is ignorant (i'm not saying you did), they will be a major threat next season if they keep the squad and bring in some depth, experience and quality

Everyone!

wilkins said last night after the game that carlo did want to buy torres since july.

Guest justin_3d

wilkins said last night after the game that carlo did want to buy torres since july.

Oh, well that shut me up!

Then all Carlo buys.....

So i guess Carlo is calling the shots in who he wants?