Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Guest justin_3d

No I did say to you Guus as a stop gap if necessary, but not my first choice.

Then who is your first choice?

The porto manager?

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Perfect Formula for all Chelsea..... If Roman is as smarth as he has prove to be... He will manage to make it posible. And I think he is working on that base...

Roman Abramovich : Owner

José Mourinho: Coach

Guus Hiddink: Sporting Director

Guest justin_3d

This is the Perfect Formula for all Chelsea..... If Roman is as smarth as he has prove to be... He will manage to make it posible. And I think he is working on that base...

Roman Abramovich : Owner

José Mourinho: Coach

Guus Hiddink: Sporting Director

But Roman did not like Mourinho cause he did not play good football. Best ever has been with Carlo but he is not a good tactician like Guus or Mourinho.

Only other coach that is as good tactician like Guus and plays good football is Marcelo Bielsa.

Can also add to the Porto manager, but he needs a year or two more of proving.

Then who is your first choice?

The porto manager?

Possibly at the moment he's up there. But we need to wait until summer,see who would actually come to us.

(In my opinion) ............... For criteria,I'd like someone that plays 4-4-2 primarily, motivates players, plays them in their correct positions, plays good pass and move football, no more hoofball, coaches on tactics and set peices, makes the correct subs in a game, not be afraid to take off an under performer, can change formation in a match.

Possibly at the moment he's up there. But we need to wait until summer,see who would actually come to us.

(In my opinion) ............... For criteria,I'd like someone that plays 4-4-2 primarily, motivates players, plays them in their correct positions, plays good pass and move football, no more hoofball, coaches on tactics and set peices, makes the correct subs in a game, not be afraid to take off an under performer, can change formation in a match.

Martin on Neill!!!!!!

But Roman did not like Mourinho cause he did not play good football. Best ever has been with Carlo but he is not a good tactician like Guus or Mourinho.

Only other coach that is as good tactician like Guus and plays good football is Marcelo Bielsa.

Can also add to the Porto manager, but he needs a year or two more of proving.

Marcelo Bielsa is not qualified to Handle Chelsea Players.... I can see that... he will be another Scolari...

Marcelo is a Great Coach in America... he is very good working with National Teams.... but this men is not much a Negotiatior is THe way he said or not... In some places and Teams this work but in Chelsea won´nt work I can tell U

Guest justin_3d

Marcelo Bielsa is not qualified to Handle Chelsea Players.... I can see that... he will be another Scolari...

Marcelo is a Great Coach in America... he is very good working with National Teams.... but this men is not much a Negotiatior is THe way he said or not... In some places and Teams this work but in Chelsea won´nt work I can tell U

Another Scolari???

Dude did you know who Scolari managed?

And who Bielsa just managed?

Cause if that's the case just because Mancini won the Italian League with Inter, makes him a great candidate for the job???

Martin on Neill!!!!!!

I said him before on here and got laughed at. People on here are like Roman,if he's not won the champions league they're not interested.

We should have got martin O'neil back in January like I said, on a contract until the end of the season to see how things go. Let's face it,couldn't be any worse.

I think because he's a brit though virtually rules him out straight away,I'd be very surprised if we hired a brit.

Another Scolari???

Dude did you know who Scolari managed?

And who Bielsa just managed?

Cause if that's the case just because Mancini won the Italian League with Inter, makes him a great candidate for the job???

Listen Dude I live in Costa Rica... I´m in the other side of the Ocean.... I know Who are Scolari an Bielsa... They are Good in this Side of the planet... and With National Team.... I do not belive Chelsea is a Good Choice for Bielsa from my point of view He will be another Scolari history at Chelsea.

Guest justin_3d

Listen Dude I live in Costa Rica... I´m in the other side of the Ocean.... I know Who are Scolari an Bielsa... They are Good in this Side of the planet... and With National Team.... I do not belive Chelsea is a Good Choice for Bielsa from my point of view He will be another Scolari history at Chelsea.

Then dude you are wrong!

Cause Scolari was never good. The teams he managed where big teams. Brazil, and Portugal.

Just because he did good there does not mean much.

It's just the same Dilemma with Mancini. Big teams, but not that great of a manager.

What Bielsa did with Chile, only the great Guus could have done!

Guest justin_3d

Can Bielsa play his remarkable 3-3-1-3 formation in premier league?:eyebrows:

Kenny did it against us, or something similar....

Guest justin_3d

Pool played 5-4-1 against us (3 CBs)

Dam...then those are the type of games when we must play with only 3 defenders!

Ivan, David Luiz, Terry. :)

Then dude you are wrong!

Cause Scolari was never good. The teams he managed where big teams. Brazil, and Portugal.

Just because he did good there does not mean much.

It's just the same Dilemma with Mancini. Big teams, but not that great of a manager.

What Bielsa did with Chile, only the great Guus could have done!

I totaly agreed.... Bielsa Work with Chile was great.... I can tell 1 Thing... Bielsa was succesfull with Chile Because the type of players... There is not BIG EGOS in that team.. and they Belive in the manager.. they Work for him.... Maybe Bielsa would not be as succesfull as Scolari with Portugal and Brasil, Because Scolari is more SOft and no so Dictactor... Bielsa is Great Coach when all player do as he said... In Brasil maybe that would Work.... But for me one thing is for sure... Both would be avaible to manage Chelsea... Because the way he is.... But is just my opinion about it...

I have much Repesct for Bielsa as a Coach... he is great but when the conditions are correct for him... but if those Change... Well you know what happend With Chile in the end...

Guest justin_3d

I totaly agreed.... Bielsa Work with Chile was great.... I can tell 1 Thing... Bielsa was succesfull with Chile Because the type of players... There is not BIG EGOS in that team.. and they Belive in the manager.. they Work for him.... Maybe Bielsa would not be as succesfull as Scolari with Portugal and Brasil, Because Scolari is more SOft and no so Dictactor... Bielsa is Great Coach when all player do as he said... In Brasil maybe that would Work.... But for me one thing is for sure... Both would be avaible to manage Chelsea... Because the way he is.... But is just my opinion about it...

I have much Repesct for Bielsa as a Coach... he is great but when the conditions are correct for him... but if those Change... Well you know what happend With Chile in the end...

Yeah but unlike Carlo, Scolari, Mancini and such, he is a great tactician like Guus and Mourinho. The plus is that he practice great football.

That is very hard to come by, cause Carlo practice good football, but is not a great tactician like the one mentions.

It is why it will be a mistake if you can't get Guus, Mourinho, Bielsa...or maybe Boas from Porto. All the other managers don't seem to be much better option then Carlo for me.If you fire Carlo for someone like Rijkard, Van Basten, and such, we will go backwards. And that way is best to stay with Carlo if we can't get these top managers that are better then Carlo.

Yeah but unlike Carlo, Scolari, Mancini and such, he is a great tactician like Guus and Mourinho. The plus is that he practice great football.

That is very hard to come by, cause Carlo practice good football, but is not a great tactician like the one mentions.

It is why it will be a mistake if you can't get Guus, Mourinho, Bielsa...or maybe Boas from Porto. All the other managers don't seem to be much better option then Carlo for me.If you fire Carlo for someone like Rijkard, Van Basten, and such, we will go backwards. And that way is best to stay with Carlo if we can't get these top managers that are better then Carlo.

For me Carlo must be Replace just for 2 Coaches: Mou and Guus... otherwise I will sopport Carlo to stay... and for me Mou as a Coach and Guss a Sporting Director will be Great... Mou is so much Better Coach now than he was at Chelsea the First Time.... And Guus has know so many Countries and People that He has so much Clear view of what Futbol is Today...