Grant Equals Mourinho Record

BlueLion.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first of I am very glad to hear that Cm isn't antisemitic, racist or any other of the such likes of trash..

I don't know why everyone here got stuck on the wrong notion & fact that the whole reason that I wrote what I wrote was because someone used the "yid" word?(and of course i knew that it's the spurs Nick already, where do you think I came from?.. out of space??).... I explained it a few times that it wasn't the main problem with what was written there, but the implication there that Jews-"yids" in general "bite at wedges" & take advantage or even create divisions on purpose between people just to get to the money,

I think that anyone would understand that sayings like that or similar sayings like have been mentioned here that Jews Always hang around the "dosh" & things like that are very problematic, in-less said in the most humorous of fashions can easy be interpreted as offensive racially & motivaited remarks,

well as I already wrote Iam very glad that isn't the real case here and the things weren't said from a racial or other intent, But still I think that people should try a bit harder not to cross these fine lines as much as possible because at the end of the day you can never actually know what some persons actual intention was you only see what he wrote,

Secondly yes you were all of course right I am a fanatic Spurs fan.. so much so that I can't wait for

us-(Spurs) to be crushed by Chelsea at least 6-0 hopefully in the Carling cup..so when are you coming to Wembley already?.. I love it sooooooo much when Chelsea beats & kicks us out of important competitions & things like that...

Well first of I am very glad to hear that Cm isn't antisemitic, racist or any other of the such likes of trash..

I don't know why everyone here got stuck on the wrong notion & fact that the whole reason that I wrote what I wrote was because someone used the "yid" word?(and of course i knew that it's the spurs Nick already, where do you think I came from?.. out of space??).... I explained it a few times that it wasn't the main problem with what was written there, but the implication there that Jews-"yids" in general "bite at wedges" & take advantage or even create divisions on purpose between people just to get to the money,

I think that anyone would understand that sayings like that or similar sayings like have been mentioned here that Jews Always hang around the "dosh" & things like that are very problematic, in-less said in the most humorous of fashions can easy be interpreted as offensive racially & motivaited remarks,

well as I already wrote Iam very glad that isn't the real case here and the things weren't said from a racial or other intent, But still I think that people should try a bit harder not to cross these fine lines as much as possible because at the end of the day you can never actually know what some persons actual intention was you only see what he wrote,

Secondly yes you were all of course right I am a fanatic Spurs fan.. so much so that I can't wait for

us-(Spurs) to be crushed by Chelsea at least 6-0 hopefully in the Carling cup..so when are you coming to Wembley already?.. I love it sooooooo much when Chelsea beats & kicks us out of important competitions & things like that...

You are quite possibly THE most boring person I have ever met, let me give you a wee hint ok, when you start to tell a story, make sure there is a POINT to it. And to think I may have offended you, now I hope I have offended you.

You, are a yid, and a poor one at that. You could talk a glass eye to sleep. Incredibly boring. Here's another hint, get yourself a boyfriend, a good rodgering may sort you out.

Finally, I have met some boring cunts in my time, trust me, but you?, you would get lead role in "last of the summer wine".

Now tell me, have you EVER called a "Scot" a "Jock"? think carefully now

YID

CM your really working well here :blue scalf:

love the banter! :thumbsup:

btw i've had a word with a pal of mine john, he's jewish so i say's to him john is Yid an offensive and/or anti-semetic, so he say's to me "billy no my son, its' short for yiddish" which is a term used for the hebrew language and yid is is ok .....ah! i say's what about "yid cunt though john" that's racist ain't it, well no! he say's, billy calling me a yid cunt is the same as me calling you a atheist cunt (thats' true btw) :smiliecap1: are you offended by that, we do that all the time hurl insults at each other but it's ok!

so bottom line is if johnny my jewish mate can handle it so can anyone else........so there :moaning:

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

CM your really working well here :blue scalf:

love the banter! :thumbsup:

btw i've had a word with a pal of mine john, he's jewish so i say's to him john is Yid an offensive and/or anti-semetic, so he say's to me "billy no my son, its' short for yiddish" which is a term used for the hebrew language and yid is is ok .....ah! i say's what about "yid cunt though john" that's racist ain't it, well no! he say's, billy calling me a yid cunt is the same as me calling you a atheist cunt (thats' true btw) :smiliecap1: are you offended by that, we do that all the time hurl insults at each other but it's ok!

so bottom line is if johnny my jewish mate can handle it so can anyone else........so there :moaning:

regards:JBD

LOL, Motion carried! :blue scalf:

3.jpg

Ohhh! Iam so sorry mate I just saw this add of yours now,

I understood of course you had some kindev serious problem before, but I really didn't Know that your situation was as bad as that, but anyway Iam really really sorry I would have loved to help you out if I if I had the time, but you know how it is with the intensive modern day life schedule & all that stuff, I really aint got any of the extra spares to volunteer & help out the poor mind disabled minded as your self right now, but I am sure you'll manage to find some other adult or child from the forum here to help you out in the end-(although Iam afraid it seems there might be more demand for help than supply around this forum..) but don't worry about it at least you've got enough disabled childish people of the likes of you around here to keep you company for the time being,thats also something to stay cheerful about isn't it therrrrr...

Ohhh! Iam so sorry mate I just saw this add of yours now,

I understood of course you had some kindev serious problem before, but I really didn't Know that your situation was as bad as that, but anyway Iam really really sorry I would have loved to help you out if I if I had the time, but you know how it is with the intensive modern day life schedule & all that stuff, I really aint got any of the extra spares to volunteer & help out the poor mind disabled minded as your self right now, but I am sure you'll manage to find some other adult or child from the forum here to help you out in the end-(although Iam afraid it seems there might be more demand for help than supply around this forum..) but don't worry about it at least you've got enough disabled childish people of the likes of you around here to keep you company for the time being,thats also something to stay cheerful about isn't it therrrrr...

Oh fuck he's back, The master of the anti climax, The one who could talk a Glass eye to sleep. Haven't you got a (Long) book to read you tart :readthemessage:

whatever made you think of the name "Cracker", I dont know, certainly something starting with a "C" is right however, it also ryhmes with "Hunt"

Oh fuck he's back, The master of the anti climax, The one who could talk a Glass eye to sleep. Haven't you got a (Long) book to read you tart :readthemessage:

whatever made you think of the name "Cracker", I dont know, certainly something starting with a "C" is right however, it also ryhmes with "Hunt"

Holy Shit...LMFAO...!!!!..man ull seriously give ricky gervais a run for his money.... :P

lol I suppose its to stop retarded "sms" style messages from being posted

HI Captainmarvel thanks allot for the information (& also Bluelion & Elliott thanks mates to..) I really couldn't understand what was going with that funny problem there, & the truth is that there seems to be quite a few similar types of bugs on this site, for example it takes me sometimes up to ten times until I manage to log-in here with my membership-nick, and afterwords it disconnects me so many times, so each time I need to try & log-in all from the start again-(& that means of course sometimes another 5-10 attempts until I manage to get in again..) does it happen to you to or is it only my problem here?

anyway its really nice to see that there are still a few nice people here that can be friendly & helpful & that don't find the need to swear or use other offensive & abusive foul language in every second sentence they use, although unfortunately it seems that the likes of you gal/guys in this forum are still very much to few & far between.

HI Captainmarvel thanks allot for the information (& also Bluelion & Elliott thanks mates to..) I really couldn't understand what was going with that funny problem there, & the truth is that there seems to be quite a few similar types of bugs on this site, for example it takes me sometimes up to ten times until I manage to log-in here with my membership-nick, and afterwords it disconnects me so many times, so each time I need to try & log-in all from the start again-(& that means of course sometimes another 5-10 attempts until I manage to get in again..) does it happen to you to or is it only my problem here?

anyway its really nice to see that there are still a few nice people here that can be friendly & helpful & that don't find the need to swear or use other offensive & abusive foul language in every second sentence they use, although unfortunately it seems that the likes of you gal/guys in this forum are still very much to few & far between.

Dear God, He's more boring than I thought, and I thought he was fucking boring beforehand, Nice how he "attached himself to Elliott" though :whistling: Possibly great minds think alike?

Dear God, He's more boring than I thought, and I thought he was fucking boring beforehand, Nice how he "attached himself to Elliott" though :whistling: Possibly great minds think alike?

nah keep it going mate the cracks gr8 :blue scalf: i've forgot what this thread's about now, don't know how you think the remarks up but there terrific.

fucking hell if i keep this up me and you could end up mates...................................on 2nd thoughts nah it just would'nt be right :rolleyes:

regads:JBD